• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking to do an Creepypasta OC RP, If that still exists or whatever

DavidEdevane

Everything... Is... Fine
I'm way behind, aren't I?
Welp, as my title states, I really damn want to create a neat Creepypasta OC RP with some people. I just came back from Litphoria with some PTSD from the long hours of waiting for people to the point of RPing myself, which is just sad. This site looks promising however....
It's just improv, I'll think of story when I see how many people like this.
Mmmkay, rules.
Rule No.1: No way in hell you are connected to Slenderman. Just NO. (The only thing good related to that thing is the zero budget Marble Hornets)
Rule No.2: OC characters please. I don't want another Nina the Killer
Rule. No.3: Don't troll me or give me death threats (I wish I could say I'm joking)
Rule No.4: Be prepared for violence.
Rule No.5: Grammar is a useful tool you know
Rule No.6: No kink, never ever did pasta and s-e-x go well.
Write how you are comfortable and have joyous times!

I think I'd be interested in this. I have an OC already in place in the creepypasta universe who is actually not connected to anyone. Surprisingly.

We could do it in pm if your more comfortable with that and its easier on me as it doesn't notify me when its in thread

Hey!
I am making the small group RP really soon. I'll make another recruitment post for the story and more rules. I will also provide a character sheet for you (if you've already made a character sheet as some of you have then just copy+paste it).
Be back in a second :)

I'm not really up to RPing as my cat is injured and I am waiting for treatment. But I will answer when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back