• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to create a world with you or do Fandom. [Closed]

Motherlode

Κύριε, ἐλέησον
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm a guy of 18 searching for a somebody to collaborate and role-play with. Adventure and strange worlds excite me, and I would very much like to discuss ideas for a plot and setting with anybody whose interest I might pique. I'll immediately apologize for any inconvenience my unfamiliarity navigating this site may cause. I'm new here but will learn as I go. I live in northern Europe (UTC +1) and have a predictable schedule with lots of free time on my hands.

World building:
I have created a number of original worlds in my years of role-playing, learning more as I progressed. I will require you to at least input some of your own preferences and ideas if we choose to go down this route. Creating the plot shouldn't fall squarely on me either, and you will have to discuss this with me as well and provide ideas.

Fandom:
If creating our own setting isn't something for you then I can just as happily participate in a fandom role-play. Here are some settings I'd definitely be up for:

- The Elder Scrolls (heavy preference for Morrowind)
- Dune
- Homeworld
- Kenshi
- Mass Effect
- Command & Conquer (Tiberium Universe)
- Alien
These are just suggestions I prefer so feel free to offer your own ideas on a setting. Just remember: I will ONLY allow OCs when doing fandom. No canon characters!

My preferences:
- Two paragraphs or more is all I desire. If you wish to do more, I can happily adjust myself and match your length if I find it reasonable. I can certainly do 500+ words if I get something good to reply to. No matter how long your posts will be, I just wish them to be of quality. Decent grammar is of importance to me.
- As I mentioned before, I will require you to figure out the plot in OOC with me. I want to find things that are suitable for the both of us. How much you want to talk outside of the that is all up to you!
- Reply twice a week at least. If you'll be unavailable for some time, please, leave me a notice.
I'll be sure to leave one too. If you plan to leave the role-play then I won't mind as long as you tell me beforehand.
-No god-modding.

Other than these points, there's nothing I'm really picky about. You can ask me about anything else you wish to know. Just be nice and I'm sure things will work out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back