• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to be picked up

kirbE

Everybody gangster till Kirby pulls out the PMM
Hi! I'm a low experience player and looking for a party that's willing to give a new player a hand when needed. I'm not picky when it comes to campaigns, though i do not like playing Casters. Despite my low experience, i did a bit of study and i'm familiar with the rules. I also like to be a team player, typically shaping my characters around this

kirbE kirbE Hello! I'm currently DMing an adventure and we'd love to have you if you are interested. We just started so you might have to do a bit of reading to catch up. We've got some new players and I'm a new DM myself, so this adventure is quite easy-going. Here's a link to the OOC: Dice - River's Campaign OOC Feel free to poke around, there are links to the main thread and the character thread at the top of the page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back