• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for you. ( resi cravings )

god jihyo

a loser
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, I’m new here but not new to role playing (12+ year veteran). My usual sites are really dry lately and I'd figure I'd give this a shot. Please go easy on me here!
- 21+, female and residing in the eastern time zone.
- full time employee & part time student, so my activity is pretty low.
- mentally ill and perpetually exhausted. don’t expect ooc / dm replies everyday even if i’m bumping this thread. i won’t apologize for only having energy to come online for a minute or two to do so. all i ask for is a little bit of patience.
- a long history of roleplaying. i've been all over from neopets, to gaiaonline & tumblr.
- pretty friendly, i love chatting out of character and plotting for future story beats.
- relaxed literate writer. i can write 1k+ words but i prefer to keep it around 500 for my own sanity.
- prone to making photo edits & pinterest boards for ships that I really enjoy.
- i'll probably be doing my best to make posts look pretty. i'm a hoe for aesthetics.

- a partner that is 18+. I am uncomfortable with writing with those under this age.
- a relaxed posting schedule. a post a week is average for me.
- characters that are at least 20.
- at least semi-lit writing lengths. i like writing at least 500 words as i said before, and i'd like someone that can match me.
- multiple characters with intertwining storylines. i bore easily of single pairings and prefer to at least double, while putting the same effort into both (or every) character's- m/f or f// pairings. will do specific m// canon pairings but that’s about it
- to play at least one female role. i have higher muse for girls and i'll be honest about it.
- faceclaims are not mandatory but welcomed
- an engaging story that's fun for both of us.

Here's the things that I'm currently looking for!

Bleach
- ocs or canons.
- gin x rangiku. i have feelings.
- ask about canons i'd play against or would play~

Nana
- ocs only.
- but make it kdrama

All of us are Dead
- ocs only.
- college or apartment setting instead?

Resident Evil
- currently hyperfixated
- ocs or canon
- ask for canon prefs

- friends to lovers
- enemies to lovers
- arranged marriages
- workplace romances
- Idol life (big into using idol fcs as ocs, i do not rp as real idols)
- organized crime / gangs
- isekai'd into a fantasy dating sim
- reincarnates soulmates
- royalty x knight. especially fantasy royalty (aus anyone)

- You left me after three years because you were afraid of commitment, but now you`re back. Why are you back?
- You`re my tour guide and wow you`re cute. Too bad I`m leaving in a week.
- Please pretend that you`re my SO, there`s some weirdo hitting on me and I just told them you were.
- You`re a celebrity, I`m the most boring person alive. Why are we together when there are so many better options out there for you?
- I know you`re in love with me, but I`m not good for you at all. Please stop asking me out every time we work together.
- My father is really important, so I keep getting targeted by weirdos. You were hired to keep me safe, but it's a lot more like babysitting than anything else.
- I’m the child of an influential gang leader and I’m expected to take his place but it’s not so easy and I don’t want to do it. Let’s run away together.

I'm also interested in your ideas! Please feel free to send me a PM to start a discussion & the plotting process.

Last edited:
I am not familiar with your list but am very flexible. Extremely lonely as well after moving across country without my friends. I believe we could come to a reasonable compromise

I know what it's like to work full time I was a security guard for almost 6 years... was boring most the time but Definitely had it's more dramatic moments. I moved across the country recently and am extremely lonely without my friends...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back