• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Yaoi Long term RP partner!

Kafuku

[CLOSED]

Hey everyone, I feel awkward asking for a yaoi RP... Even though I've been doing them for a while now... Anyways, I'm looking for one!

I love these types of RPs and hope to do them with one person for a long time. I'm looking to create two OCs we'd both like to use for a long time, hence the name 'long term partner'.

Anyways, here's what I'm looking for:

What I want:

At least paragraph response/clear writing & grammar.

2. A realistic RP that is focused on character growth if you will.

3. Original OCs only. No characters from TV series etc.

What I don't want:

NSFW

2. One liners, god forbid those.

3. Fantasy. However, I would be willing to do a fallen angel or angel type RP.

Please message ME or reply below if you're interested! :) Hope to RP!

- Lo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo there, Misslo! owob

Seeing as my current situation, I've been in need of some roleplay partners. I can easily keep up a paragraph in length and such, and would love to form something out with you! c:

DescriptedEnd said:
Hallo there, Misslo! owob
Seeing as my current situation, I've been in need of some roleplay partners. I can easily keep up a paragraph in length and such, and would love to form something out with you! c:
Sounds wonderful! I'd love to talk/meet with you about it. Feel free to send me a PM as I am currently unable to. ( :D )

ThisUserIsBlocked said:
Hi! I understand what you want, and I'd love to RP some yaoi with you. ^-^

Awesome, sounds great! :D I'd love to start one with you. Could you possibly message me to get started? :) (I would, but I currently cannot.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back