• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For World of Warcraft Partner! (Not In-Game RP)

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Thanks for checking out my thread! Here's just a few notes before we get into the thick of it:
  • I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now.
  • I prefer to roleplay in PMs or offsite.
  • OOC chat is necessary, I like becoming friends with anyone I roleplay with. I'd prefer to chat on Discord, simply because of how slow PMs are.
  • You'll never get less than 2 paragraphs out of me, usually 3-5. That being said I have no real upper limit, I just write as the story demands.
  • I usually post at least twice a day, but can go much higher if you have the time to sit down with me. I don't mind roleplaying for hours straight, though I know some people get tired of that.
  • I prefer to roleplay with people 18+. I myself am 25 and am uncomfortable rping with anyone under 18.
  • Preferably RP in the current expansion, but this can be discussed and changed
  • Have some form of communication with me besides here. My main communication platform is Discord and to a lesser extent Steam. I like keeping close to my RP partners and hopefully develop a strong friendship.

Now then, into the main stuff! I am mainly looking for a partner who will play as female, and I will play either female or male depending on your preference. I am looking for a long-term, romantic roleplay with a focus on story and action as it comes and goes. Seeing as how this is a Warcraft based roleplay, expect there to be a bit of combat now and again. It won't be a main focus though.

I post anywhere from 2-8 paragraphs depending on how much description the scene calls for. I only ask that my partner puts in effort, but they do not have to match my post size, especially on a larger post. Typing that much can quickly feel like a chore instead of a fun activity. In fact I often don't like posting large unless necessary because it gets tiring! A quick 2-3 paragraphs beats a slow 8 paragraphs. I can usually put out 2-3 quality paragraphs in 10-20 minutes.

I have a few story ideas for Warcraft, but obviously whichever races we play as would change how the story starts and plays out. As such I am going to refrain from listing story ideas here at the moment simply because of how easily changed they are.

Here are some of my existing characters that I will play as:
  • Alayanna - A female draenei who is a wandering priestess, helping those in need where she finds them.
  • Delmore - A male worgen who has began studying the art of druidism.
  • Faelyth - A female night elf demon hunter trying to find a purpose in life after the end of Legion.
  • Kalisandra - A female blue dragon who disguises herself as a high elf and travels the world.
  • Validran - A male blood elf warlock trying to cope with his magic addiction.
  • Treylana - A female lightforged draenei who is new to Azeroth and trying to find her way in the world.
I am also able to create any kind of OC and will play as the following races for you:
  • Draenei
  • Any elf
  • Worgen
  • Tauren
  • Human
  • Demon? (Succubus, ect)
  • "Enemy" races (Naga, ect)
Honestly who I play as depends on what you as my RP partner are comfortable with. I have no problem playing a Night Elf if that's the one you like most!

Races I will ship with:
  • Draenei
  • Any elf
  • Worgen
  • Tauren
  • Demon?
  • Enemy races (Naga, ect)

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you're interested please PM me for further conversation!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back