• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for willing Subjects! (CLOSED)

BadApple

Just a returning nobody 💖💙💛
Heyo!
Looking to test out two characters.

WISK

Bio-5.gif
A Bio Alien from another planet that's less then likely to come off as friendly.

& BLUE
Bio-12.gif
A Bio Alien coming from the same planet, who's still trying to figure themselves out.
No bigger than a basket ball, and weighs as much as a water-balloon.

The planet they come from has strict rules, but to make things clear. Wisk is not legally allowed to kill Blue, since Blue is considered an infant. Yet Blue shows great promise of becoming a very powerful being, making them a target.

I'm looking for a willing subject to get in the way and basically be dragged around by the Blue Little Bubble in some shenanigan's.
You're character can be anything, since they are crashing on your characters planet.
I do not do 1st person, considering I'm playing multiple casts.
There will be more characters than just BLUE and WISK, and Romancing some side characters can be an option if interests you.

I'm not expecting this roleplay test to be long, just a short experience, but if things go well that can change.
PM for questions and more information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back