• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for warrior cats, wolf pack, or horse herd RP partners

KingOfGrief

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some long term, semi-to-full-lit RP partners who are interested in doing an animal-based RP.

I love warrior cats, wolf packs, and horse herds, but would also be interested in exploring other species. I enjoy plots that are focused on teamwork within groups and conflict between groups (e.g. a war between two cat clans). I also find natural disasters to be an exciting plot device. I am LGBTQIA+ friendly and welcome the inclusion of diverse characters.

My posting frequency varies from multiple times per day to once every couple of days depending on how busy I am and how much I'm enjoying the RP. My post length varies from 200 words at the lowest to 1000 words at maximum depending on how inspired I'm feeling.

Warning: I have a lot of mental health issues and sometimes vanish for weeks on end if my depression flares up. I'll always return eventually, but if ghosting hurts your feelings then I'm probably not the partner for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back