• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

JustHereToHide

" I could never love another like I love you " <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

| ROLEPLAY FINDER |

16-20 of age preferred, not necessary

will be edited on/off

im not rping on discord unless said otherwise 😩

. • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

I'd like to keep this understandable but simple .

»»——⍟——««

◍ I might not reply 24/7, but I don't mind weekly reminders . I like a RP that I can take breaks from and rejoin later ◍

◍ My LGBTQ+ identity makes it a little difficult for me to play certain rp subjects/characters, ask beforehand ◍

◍ Warriors is preferred right now ! I'm up for AU's and creating new clans/world-building . I'm interested in mysteries and/or dramas, lots of drama o-o ◍

◍ I've rp'd for years but I stick to semi-lit/lit usually ◍

◍ I can speak up if I'm uncomfortable/stuck . i'll try not to ghost ◍

»»——⍟——««

❒ i'm not 18+ so i'd rather not have too many older adults in my dms . I can look past it

❒ keep to the website rules, it'd be appreciated .

❒ i'd prefer 2-5 sentences as a minimum and more if you wanna keep my interest .

❒ DM me or reply below with your interest if you wanna rp :)

❒ fandoms/'communities' ❒
alternate universe/au roleplay
canon+canon/fanon+fanon
canon+fanon
~~~
More Interested :: example
Less Interested :: example

- Warriors
- Wings of Fire
- Squid Game
- DreamSMP
- OriginSMP
- Anthro
- Shifters (werewolves, werecats, etc)
- Creepypasta ~ canonxcanon
- Undertale/Deltarune
- Cookie Run 😩
- Amongus

to be added . . .
~~~

❒ animals (ex:: cats, felines, wolves, mystical creatures) ❒
furries are okay as well

❒ lgbtq+ ❒
m+m, f+f, non-binary/neopronouns, etc

❒ plot/story driven rps ❒
scenario/genre-based

❒ improv ❒
make characters and situations off of the whim
nothing ENTIRELY pre-planned !
worldbuilding

❒ most of anything if you can make it fun ❒
suggest things!

❒ cishet relationships unless discussed ❒

❒ I probably won't roleplay humans of the female gender ❒

❒ nothing related to gaining/feeding, vore, and other similar subjects ❒
(it happens more than i'd like)

. . . to be added

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───​

Last edited:
I'm a bit older than 18 but i'd love to rp warrior cats

sounds good ! if you'd like to dm me i dont mind starting an rp ! i'd like to warn that im gonna be offline a lot for school but it shouldnt be a problemm maybee

just offer me a plot or some characters and we can make somethin together

I have a few plot ideas id like to share; some are just vaugely warrior based some are heavily based off warrior-verse stuff like lore, clans etc. I also have a server open for people to join if you'd like ^^ most of the rpers on the discord are in school as well!

I have a few plot ideas id like to share; some are just vaguely warrior based some are heavily based off warrior-verse stuff like lore, clans etc. I also have a server open for people to join if you'd like ^^ most of the rpers on the discord are in school as well!

sounds nice but i have social anxiety and would likely never respond in a server lol, me posting on rp-nation is my attempt to find calmer environments where i don't have to worry about that social unease .

sounds nice but i have social anxiety and would likely never respond in a server lol, me posting on rp-nation is my attempt to find calmer environments where i don't have to worry about that social unease .
Maybe we can just do a 1x1 then?

bump-

might just have to give in to this websites interests and rp 'cowboys + aliens apocalypse slice-of-slice slow burn' instead of talking cats sob

i'd love to roleplay with you! i have roleplayed warriors before, though i haven't finished the series, i do know a lot of the lore. i'm willing to roleplay any genre really, unless it's just a fandom i don't have knowledge of.

i'd love to roleplay with you! i have roleplayed warriors before, though i haven't finished the series, i do know a lot of the lore. i'm willing to roleplay any genre really, unless it's just a fandom i don't have knowledge of.

hey man ! feel free to dm me and we can talk about it ! :D

with warriors, i usually like making ocs and making clans up since the lore is a bit long and even i havent read every book despite reading them since i was very young XD

but if you'd feel more comfortable using canon clans and going off of warriors lore tell me as well !

o-o heyo ! if i put it on the list then i'm okay with doing it !

i don't know too much of the lore or canon characters yet, so if you're fine with just playing around with ocs then send me a dm ! ^ ^

Hello hello! I am over 18, so if you don't want to RP it's fine, but I am interested in and willing to plan an original WoF plot if you're down <<

Hey hey ! I'm okay with that, you wanna send me a DM ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back