• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for UnderTale Rpers!

FlareTale

Earth Angel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I've been getting into UT lately, and looking at so many AUs. Right now I'm just looking for one good UT partner that's willing to mingle AUs together for good story and fun.

I am 28 years old so, I would like someone closer to my age. AT LEAST 21 OR OLDER. I had bad experiences with kids trying to rp with me. I need good, mature, decent rp posts. I'm not asking for like a paragraph. Cause I get it, sometimes we're tired and we need a small push from our partner to help us so small posts that are about the size of this section is fine.

And is not fine are one liners, like this section.

I can't rp with something so small. I am willing to adjust to smaller sections, as people have lives and can't dish out a long reply. So we can talk on how big a reply before we start so that we have a base to go by. I am flexible, so I don't bite! Please talk to me if you feel you can't reply or something! I will not be mad. :3

Now, I work 2-10 on Fridays through Tuesdays, Weds and Thurs my days off. Sometimes I can get in a reply while at work but I am a Cashier at a Walmart. So I will rp when I can on the days I work, and when I'm off, I can rp way faster. Also a note is that if I can get in a reply at work, it'll be a longer post cause I'll work, type, work, type, etc.

-------------------------------
Now, onto some AUs that I know of! I will mark which ones I am the most into right now and have the most ideas for~ I also have OCs that work in almost all AUs.

Also I am into same gender couples, Alt AU couples, and honestly there ways. Being open about it now.

Dream Sans and Nightmare Sans: I normally RP Dream as a female, but I love their backstory and would love to use them. They will be in pretty much any AU, either as mains or sides.

XTale/UnderVerse: Cross and some other peps. I normally do Cross/Dream as a pairing

SwapTale: Stretch, Blueberry and pretty much all of Swap I love. I tend to have Dream friends with Blueberry, sometimes a lover depending on rps. My main OC is from here

Ink and Error: Just two fun gods I'd like to mess around with. Dream I can put with Ink too as a lover, but if not, then friends with her and Blueberry

UnderFell: Edge, Red and a few others.

OuterTale: This one is a newer one for me but is also where a new OC was born and I would love to play this one

OG UnderTale: Can't forget the good old classic! I can use a lot of peps from this AU as well as the others in the other AUs

DustTale: Again a newer one but I also like the darker tone to it.

That's pretty much all I know right now but I will be open to different AUs! Tell me one you like and I'll do research into it! That way we can either add it to the rp we're doing, or will use it in a new rp!

Last edited:
hello! I am interested in roleplaying with you, I am 23 years old, and I'm comfortable with roleplaying as Ink and Nightmare [passive and corrupted]

Hi! I'm very interested so please message me when you can! I'd love to get something started with you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back