• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Undertale rp partner! (18+? semi-lit)

PolishTwinky

Hello, I'm hoping to find a partner on here interested in putting together a Undertale-Undertale fanon type story that can hopefully pan out into something awesome. (I've been craving a good story for a while lol)

I do have plenty of ideas of my own of all kinds that range from horror to romance and I want to find something that works with whatever my partner might prefer! Of course, I can go into deeper detail on any ideas I may have through PM :)

I can use most characters as mains or as needed and I also have human o.c's if the story needs them. I also know plenty about A.U's if you would prefer a story based on Underfell, swap, exct.

The only thing I really ask is that replies be at least a paragraph long and your open to discussing plot points. I personally don't have any major triggers when it comes to rping but please let me know if you do so I can avoid them.

Hello! I'd also be interested, I've been thinking about a good Horrortale-adjacent Victorian-ish AU or a cryptids AU. I'd love to hear whatever your ideas are, just send a PM. I'm a bit sparse at the moment but I'll reply in a few days.

Hello, I'm hoping to find a partner on here interested in putting together a Undertale-Undertale fanon type story that can hopefully pan out into something awesome. (I've been craving a good story for a while lol)

I do have plenty of ideas of my own of all kinds that range from horror to romance and I want to find something that works with whatever my partner might prefer! Of course, I can go into deeper detail on any ideas I may have through PM :)

I can use most characters as mains or as needed and I also have human o.c's if the story needs them. I also know plenty about A.U's if you would prefer a story based on Underfell, swap, exct.

The only thing I really ask is that replies be at least a paragraph long and your open to discussing plot points. I personally don't have any major triggers when it comes to rping but please let me know if you do so I can avoid them.
hi! i'm also interested!! ^^

hi i will be short wile talking to you but i will text as much details needed for rp and i have a few ideas we can try.
i also have a horror filled au if you want to try it out

Hy! Somebody interesting a flying centaur? And for my general culture centaurs and flying centaurs (pegataurs) are cryptides?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back