• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This'll be my first fandom rp in Oooo- four years? so do excuse if i'm rusty! looking for oc and canon characters. :) Wanting to make a choice on plot/Au with whoever wants to join! Sorry for the short post, the requirements will be decent grammar and at least a paragraph per post (we need enough to work with!) preferably more. :3 I've just been really craving one! can be a small or larger group haha. All characters from game or open and will add a 'taken' list as people join!

View attachment 643759
If there’s oc’s then count me in, if not then count me out

sorry to burst in here like this but this rp has been dead since november

D: (week 7 Friday night funkin) UHG!! REEEEEE
>:( now I must find another one

before making a post or trying to join an rp, always check when the original post was posted, and when the last post was made on a thread. if it's over a month ago, chances are the rp is either no longer accepting, or has died out.

Guess who's back after 4 years >:3 (If anyone responds, I Just found my login stuff randomly-) ((rather, 3 years))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back