• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for those willing to have multiple characters

LadyGoldberry

I am looking for someone interested in creating a role play that has multiple characters per poster. I started one called For the Good of Mankind in the Fantasy board but I haven't had any takers yet. I usually like to let the story unfold as it goes along, creating new plot points in the ooc when necessary.

The concept is this. A secret privatized organization has recruited scientists to test on humans with special abilities. These humans are different because they have either demon, angel, or both in their lineage, granting them certain types of abilities. The story starts out with one little girl breaking out of the lab where they had been testing on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back