• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Those Interested in a Detailed World!

SirFlabberghaspy

Mandalorian Warrior and Skald.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/sirflabberghaspys-amazing-book-of-lore-ongoing.83595/

Just check this out if you are interested. You don't have to go through it all, but it would probably help. Anyways, I'm looking for fellows who are interested in either creating roleplays or stories based within this world, or even helping me add things to it. This way, we can create an unofficial little fantasy cult here in RpN, all based around this world.

Come on, let's dump our imagination somewhere!

I'm very interested ^^, but are all races mentioned available for use as characters?

Never mind, reading it again answered my question. I'm still interested, and look forward to seeing it in action ^^

Okay!

Alright, so, like I said, you can always add stories, just PM me them if you want to. I'll accept almost any idea, as long as it's not Cthulu wearing a thong while riding a space bear. Anyways, you may also use this world for any Fantasy RP.

And yes, all Races mentioned are available, but I'll make a race list later.

letter-jpg.93595

I have to admit,its been a while since i saw that much attention and story into a rp,and i would love to join using my character,Marthuck the paladin wanderer orc,i think you deserve more attention for your job mate

Thanks.

Like I said, I may create an RP set in it, and I'm allowing others to do so as well. I don't mind if you also wish to add on to my world, in fact I encourage it. I want this to be a world everyone can share and add unto reasonably.

Also, as it looks like you have some connections to Elder Scrolls, you can see I've named one of my gods Arkay, and the other Sithis. They just felt natural to me after over three hundred hours of Skyrim.

You stated that Pure-Blooded Necromancers were a race themselves, created by Death, but I didn't find anything else about them in the rest of the post, unless I missed it. Also, if Liches are a thing, could any Half-Blood Necromancer become one or would it take the power of a Pure-Blood Necromancer?

Anyway, this stuff is great, and I'd love to RP within and help develop this world!

Thanks @Seymour

Liches are a thing, but they can either be a Half-Blood Necromancer, Pure-Blood, and even just a Magi. Liches, by definition, are undead spell-casters that (usually) practice dark arts. However, this isn't entirely true, while some Magi might make themselves Liches simply so that they could live forever and watch over the world (you just gave me an amazing idea). So yeah, any spellcaster that is advanced in his art can become a Lich, but it is much easier for those who practice the dark arts to do so, especially Pure-Bloods.

And yes, Pure-Bloods are rather secretive, and no one knows much about them, especially not Cornelius Bleu, or at least he knows information the mortals aren't ready for yet. (If you dig deep enough you find out he's the god Dracaris).

Also, I'd be very delighted to do a 1x1 RPG-like private session with anyone for this world, or even a group RP if you want to. @Seymour @animegirl20 @DaedricSkaarj @Abyss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back