• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm very new to this site, in fact I just created my account 20 minutes ago as of creating this post. I was wondering if there would be anyone down to do a role-play taking place in the "The Owl House" universe. I have done a few rps on Reddit, and like one or two TOH rps in general. That being said, I am relatively inexperienced in the "rping world." If my "newbie-ness" shows, I apologize, but I'm learning through just rping more these days. We can still have a lot of engaging rps though, as my rping ability I think has gotten a lot better.

All I ask is that you at least be engaging, I'm looking to have a really good rp with possible world building (that's always fun). I'd prefer we don't include OC's but I am not entirely opposed to the idea of doing so. I hope that doesn't turn anyone off to this rp request. If any of you are familiar with the TOH show on Disney, I prefer (as my username on this site suggests) to play the role of Edric Blight, but if you push me I guess I can try to play someone else.

Anyways, that's about all I've got for now. I may go in later and edit my post a bit, as I highly doubt anyone will see this for a while since it seems that TOH rps are such a niche thing. Please let me know by commenting on this post if you are interested, and I really look forward to rping with you!

Best wishes.

ooh interested !! are there any characters in particular you're looking for? i personally play amity or hunter if you're down for that

I have a RP that could work in the world of The Owl House, but it involves an OC.
Still has cute romance school crush stuff~

ooh interested !! are there any characters in particular you're looking for? i personally play amity or hunter if you're down for that
Oh great to hear! I tend to play Edric Blight but I don't really think there's a particular character I'm looking for. I'd be down to compromise!

I have a RP that could work in the world of The Owl House, but it involves an OC.
Still has cute romance school crush stuff~
Don't worry! I really like that idea. I can vibe with an OC too, I've gotten a bit more tolerant of that lol. I'd totally be down to start something involving cute school romance crush stuff! :D

/ooh heyyyy i remember you somewhat- im down tbh you still up for one?

/ooh heyyyy i remember you somewhat- im down tbh you still up for one?
Oh hi! Remember me from where? Apologies lol, idk if I remember anyone going by Luz Noceda on here. But I am down to RP TOH!

uhhh yeah i change my pfp alot..

uh i was either Dashyis_20percentCooler

..or something else i forget.

but if its not you then sorry i just remember someone with the same pfp and i told them i liked it, and we began talking about where to watch new toh episodes and how disneyNOW sucks

uhhh yeah i change my pfp alot..

uh i was either Dashyis_20percentCooler

..or something else i forget.

but if its not you then sorry i just remember someone with the same pfp and i told them i liked it, and we began talking about where to watch new toh episodes and how disneyNOW sucks
OH I remember you now! Sorry my bad! I didn't recognize the new username.

yeah i figured.

decided to dedicate my account to amphibia now.
its obvious i am not coping well

worst part..i cant change my name to anne cuz im doing a couple matching profile thing with my bf for our anniversary

Hi, I'm very new to this site, in fact I just created my account 20 minutes ago as of creating this post. I was wondering if there would be anyone down to do a role-play taking place in the "The Owl House" universe. I have done a few rps on Reddit, and like one or two TOH rps in general. That being said, I am relatively inexperienced in the "rping world." If my "newbie-ness" shows, I apologize, but I'm learning through just rping more these days. We can still have a lot of engaging rps though, as my rping ability I think has gotten a lot better.

All I ask is that you at least be engaging, I'm looking to have a really good rp with possible world building (that's always fun). I'd prefer we don't include OC's but I am not entirely opposed to the idea of doing so. I hope that doesn't turn anyone off to this rp request. If any of you are familiar with the TOH show on Disney, I prefer (as my username on this site suggests) to play the role of Edric Blight, but if you push me I guess I can try to play someone else.

Anyways, that's about all I've got for now. I may go in later and edit my post a bit, as I highly doubt anyone will see this for a while since it seems that TOH rps are such a niche thing. Please let me know by commenting on this post if you are interested, and I really look forward to rping with you!

Best wishes.
is the offer still up? im new to roleplaying on this site aswell, would be nice to try roleplaying with someone fairly new too !! im down for either canon and ocs aswell :DD

is the offer still up? im new to roleplaying on this site aswell, would be nice to try roleplaying with someone fairly new too !! im down for either canon and ocs aswell :DD
Hi! Of course! I'm actually heading to bed right now, but I will dm you tomorrow. I promise. :D

My standards have changed since making my post, so I definitely am open to and do OCs in my TOH RPs. :) Just thought I'd let you and anyone else who happens to somehow stumble across this thread know.

Hi! Of course! I'm actually heading to bed right now, but I will dm you tomorrow. I promise. :D

My standards have changed since making my post, so I definitely am open to and do OCs in my TOH RPs. :) Just thought I'd let you and anyone else who happens to somehow stumble across this thread know.
alright! sleep well! i cant wait 🤝 !! no rush aswell !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back