• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for that special someone...

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience
Looking for an AWESOME 1X1 RP partner!

I’m 23 years old and I’ve been roleplay once since I was about 12, I took a break for a few years but I missed it so I came back! I love fantasy and romance (super cheesy I KNOW) but I can also do realistic or science fiction with the right partner! I enjoy fandoms but I prefer playing OCs that I can really make my own. I’d rather play female characters but I can do a male if we double up.

My grammar is not always perfect (I haven’t taken an English class in a hot minute!) but I prefer writing descriptive responses, I’m not a fan on one liners because they are very hard to work with. So bare minimum responses is at least 3-4 sentences but I’d like a bit more to go off of than that. Also I like having good OOC! I find it’s a lot easier to RP with someone if you can get to know them a little bit outside of the RP world. I’d rather have a one on one RP on discord, I just think it’s easier there! Most importantly for me is character driven plots I want a partner who can help me develop different plot ideas and who can flesh out their characters.

If we’ve done a RP together and you have an idea for something else that you want to do I would be more than happy to do it! While I have a list of plots I would like to do listed out below if you have an idea and it’s not down there but you think I’d enjoy it I’d be happy to give it a shot! One more thing, I prefer characters who are over at least 17...I know it might sound weird but I feel kinda creepy RPing younger than that in a romance RP. XD

Green is the role I would want to play (if neither are green I’m down to be either role also I have no problem doubling up!)

Bold is something I am really craving, underlines is REALLY REALLY craving

Plots I’m interested:

Mermaid x Captor (scientist/pirate/normal person etc)

Angel x Demon

Guardian angel x Human

Persephone x Hades

Vampire x Human

My hero academia OC x Midoriya (this one would be a grown Midoriya working with another hero OR working as a bodyguard for someone involved in a very important case)

Death x Human

Knight x fugitive

Noble x Lower class

Black butler Demon OC x Human OC

Werewolf x Human

OC x OC grims fairytale setting (dark fantasy lots of creative liberty needed for this one)

I’m sure I can think of a few other ideas, but this is what I have for now! If your interested shoot me a PM don’t comment on here, it’s easier for me to see. Also I prefer having one x one RPs on discord.

Last edited:
Hi! I would be interested in a Vampire x Human rp
I'm fine with all pairings (mxm, fxf, fxm)
I'm new on the site, so it might take me a sec to figure out how things work here, but it isn't my first time roleplaying. I've RPed for a few years now and I usually adjust my reply length to my partner/s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back