• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pastelpop

roleplay request 12.21.2023

3c31f96ee4b7f61e0724b4a211c1b83523ab2c10.gifv

greetings !! ♥

just a brief introduction about myself, my name is Summer, it’s not my real name of course, but the moniker i prefer to be called by. i’m not going to talk a lot about myself so as to not bore you, anyways, i work as a nurse among all this COVID-19 chaos, a front liner. in my down time i prefer to hang with my cats and significant other, watch anime/read manga, just the usual stuff. i also want to highlight that because my life tends to be a bit hectic, i’ll only be accepting a certain amount of people (perhaps 4 or 5). so, my apologies in advance if I politely decline your request, i don't wish to be overwhelmed. please understand.

if interested, please do read the rules below (i’ll try to keep them concise), there’s no password, but if you msg mee, please do show that you have read them. i also want to highlight - please send me a proper introduction. otherwise, i will not respond, first impressions are important. also, please don’t feel intimidated, i’m a pretty chill and relaxed person, even if my rules seem strict.

rules && guidelines

✦ 01.

reply time (to the roleplay thread) will tend to be sporadic, ranging from a few days to approximately two weeks. my apologies if this is a deal breaker to you, but, real life comes first, and that is a priority. but, i will do my best to try to reply in a timely fashion. ooc responses will tend to be more frequent. i ask that you please be patient and not pester me for a response. i will likely take longer to reply or drop the thread. you are, however, more than welcome to check up and poke me after a week or so as passed. i don’t mind that !! i will also be patient with you and only inquire if a week or so has passed. if you don’t respond for a month or two, i may drop the thread. i can wait as long as needed provided there is communication. also, if you plan to drop, let me know, or if you need to put the thread on hold. If you happen to ghost that’s fine also, i will not take it personally.

✦ 02.

i don’t have many limits. asides from what is highlighted in rpn's rules. feel free to highlight your limits & triggers. as a side note: please be over the age of eighteen when you contact me, i'm uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.

✦ 03.

i double (my oc x canon/your oc x canon). i will do my best to keep your chosen love interest in character, so, i respectfully ask that you do your best to do the same. i am a bit rusty so i kindly request that you be patient with me ! i am getting back into roleplay after all. as for writing quality. please have proper format (spelling, grammar, and whatnot). i won’t get annoyed or pissed if you have the occasional typo here or there. but,, no text talk and what not, okay? it’s easy to lose motivation when you receive a reply that is barely readable ! i tend to write about 500 ~ 700 per side (up to more if i’m really feeling it). please don’t feel pressured to keep writing the same amount as me, i welcome it, but i do ask that you write a minimum of 500 ~ 600 per side. i don’t want to send a 500+ word count response per each side, only to receive a few sentences in return. i promise you i will lose motivation to reply. i am also cool with AUs & what not !! as a side note, i don’t do harems & triangles !!

✦ 04.

i roleplay via private messages, email and discord (for only ooc talk) . thank you for reading thus far. on a final note, i want to add, i adore discussing our pairs, any plots and headcanons. please indulge me in this regard ! it’s easy to burn out if you’re the only one discussing and talking ideas. if i find that you aren’t willing to help in any way, i may drop the thread. It’s about having fun ! and if you aren’t fun or aren’t enthusiastic, i might not either ! also regarding starters, i don’t mind writing them, but, please don’t pull the ‘i can’t write starters because i suck/can’t/ i don’t enjoy them’. i promise if you start i will reply as soon as i can, and if you leave it open, i’d be willing too. also some confidence, i’m sure your starters are lovely ♥

――――――――――――――――――――――――

list of current fandom interests, who i'd like to write against, etc
final fantasy seven: remake
cloud strife

tales of vesperia
yuri, flynn

xenoblade 3
noah, n

overwatch
lifeweaver, tracer, genji, mercy, sombra, hanzo, ashe, widowmaker etc

tears of themis
vyn, marius, artem, luke

inu-yasha
sesshomaru

"trails of" / kiseki series
jusis, rean. joshua, lloyd etc, multiple others

"kpop/kidol/jpop/jidol
feel free to inquire about this

honkai star rail
dan heng, blade, jing yuan, gepard, luocha, others

spy x family
loid forger

genshin impact
lyney, neuvilette, zhongli, xiao, others

naruto shippuden
minato namikaze / fourth hokage

Attachments

• 1680499643944.png
    1680499643944.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 1680499677913.png
    1680499677913.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 1680499771453.png
    1680499771453.png
    267.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Hello hun 👋
I've read through your post and honestly, your style and timing really suits me.

First of all, as requested, let me introduce myself. You can refer to me as Tia. It's nice to meet you! Sorry that my formatting isn't the best as I'm typing from my phone.
Either way, the timing of the replies really suits me as I'm in a busier period, finishing up a last few of my exams; I'm about to graduate university! Of course, that doesn't mean I won't try to reply in a decent time. You can expect the replies to range between the same day up to a week if you're fine with that. I like to inform my partners if I can't get to the reply within the week period so that you don't have to worry, however, my ooc replies are rather frequent as I love brainstorming ideas and thinking of headcanons and possible future plot hooks.

Similar to you, I don't really have triggers, apart from rping with minors, so I think we're fine on that front xD

As for length wise, my range is from literate to novella. So the amount of words is fine with me 👍
I would be interested in a double up oc x cc for the Honkai star rail fandom, if you're still searching! I'm pretty good with most of the characters, however I do try to keep them as close to possible as they're shown in the game so if I don't have much experience writing them, I'd probably take a day or two to study them a little bit so that the portrayal is better tethered to their in game behaviour. I hope that's alright with you! As for the plot, I already have some AU ideas if you're interested, but if you end up not liking them, I'm sure we can brainstorm something else together!

And lastly, I don't mind where we rp, I'm comfortable with all the platforms you listed. As for the starters, I don't mind whoever writes them, to me it usually depends for whom it makes more sense to start, depending what we settle on plot wise. My apologies for the rather longish message, hope you have a lovely day hun! ♡

bump. i've got vacation so i'm accepting a few new partners, feel free to dm/reach out even if things fell off.

Hi ! I noticed the attachments are from Tales of Arise! Is that a series you’d be looking for? :0

Hey there! I would be interested in writing with you for an Overwatch roleplay if you'd life.

A little bit about me, I'm a 25 year old female with nearly 10 years writing experience. I love just about any plot from fantasy, romance, to scifi and fandoms. I tend to match my partner in writing length, but I generally write anywhere from 300 words to 500+. My comfort level is 3/2/3 but I try to match my level to my partner's comfort level too, if they don't feel as comfortable with the same level of violence or language that I am. I'm a fairly fast responder with multiple responses in a day sometimes, but I don't expect the same level of response from my partners and I'm more than happy to wait for a time that works for them.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in writing together! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back