• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Supernatural Roleplay (TV Show)

Exotic Soul

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! So at the start of the summer I started watching supernatural (Season 7 currently) and I have really fallen in love with this show and I am currently writing a book based on the show. I am looking for someone who would be willing to play Dean for me, I am willing to double up so it is you doing Dean x OC and me doing the character you want me to play and my OC. If you are interested please PM me or post here. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from you!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Hello! So at the start of the summer I started watching supernatural (Season 7 currently) and I have really fallen in love with this show and I am currently writing a book based on the show. I am looking for someone who would be willing to play Dean for me, I am willing to double up so it is you doing Dean x OC and me doing the character you want me to play and my OC. If you are interested please PM me or post here. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from you!

View attachment 784225
I’d love to roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back