• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Story tellers!

For your "Deal with a demon." Plot, what is your preference characterwise? Also, I have to ask before hand is the setting set in stone? I ask because normal highschool can often make further plotting difficult to an extent. I'd love to also discuss if you'd be willing to answer my probing questions!

For your "Deal with a demon." Plot, what is your preference characterwise? Also, I have to ask before hand is the setting set in stone? I ask because normal highschool can often make further plotting difficult to an extent. I'd love to also discuss if you'd be willing to answer my probing questions!
For the character I tend to do the one summoning the demon, but I'm good for either role (If that's what you meant) and for setting, it's not set in stone at all! It's what the original story I did with it was set in, which is why I used it, but the setting can be modern or fantasy or anything we wanna spitball! If you can send me a message I'd love to discuss it with you! If you can't send a message, let me know and I'll send you one!

Hello, I'm interested in doing the royal and the spymaster plot :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back