• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ares_l

your local star wars kid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey y’all, it’s ares! so, i’m gonna be straight forward, i’m hyper fixated on star wars, just like always and i would love more rps!

what i’m looking for at the moment is an rp based around the clone wars era, specifically oc x canon! i’m looking for a few different things as i have a few ocs that i would like to use.

also, i am willing to double up and play as almost anyone from the star wars universe, any era besides rebels and anything prior to phantom menace timeline wise! also, plot and everything will be discussed in pms.

the first oc is a republic senator named einara nasan and i would like her shipped with a clone, specifically someone in the coruscant guard (like commander fox) or maybe even commander wolffe (ik he isn’t a corrie guard), tech and crosshair are on the table as well (i have plots!)

the second one is ela zoll, a sephi jedi padawan, plo koon’s padawan! she is typically shipped with wolffe but i think she may work well with tech as well! also most wolfpack members with work as well!

the next oc is casonny nahi, a pantoran jedi padawan, specifically shaak ti’s padawan! they are shipped with just about any clone, though i have a preference towards hunter, echo, or fives but again, just about any clone. i do have an idea for like post order 66 with crosshair or possibly vader if you’d be interested in the rise of the empire era!

next we have adrienne horne, a human ex smuggler turned imperial! she was made specifically for an au where vader defeats obi-wan on mustafar then kills palpatine, which i would be interested in! i am also willing to discuss anything with her and different ships!

and the last is jaina skywalker, a jedi knight and anakin’s twin sister! she is shipped with typically obi-wan (though i’m not in the mood for an rp with him sadly), maul, or crosshair.
so, i don’t have many rules but i do have some things that i typically won’t budge on.

1. no one liners, i prefer at least one solid paragraph per character, but if we’ve been rping for awhile i may be more lenient.

2. communication is the most important thing to me! i need you to be willing to talk to me about plot and ideas and such! i also enjoy ooc chatter (though it isn’t a must) and would love to be able to talk to you about my head canons for the ship, music that i think fits the ship or current scene, or quotes that i find fitting! i also would like to become friends

3. please be at least 16+, i prefer to have a lot of angst in my rps and especially with clone wars, so there probably will be war and battles and probably deaths and the characters dealing with it. i would prefer to have people more mature for that material

4. keep any mention of self harm, suicide, and eating disorders to a minimum! if your character has dealt with that or is dealing with that, it’s allowed but please do not go into detail on those actions, i will give one warning before leaving.

5. i don’t rp in threads, i will do pms here or discord (discord is partly preferable) but i don’t enjoy threads, sorry.

6. this is negotiable because i know everyone has different schedules and such but i like at least one reply a day! if you’re going to be gone for awhile, just let me know! i will send a reminder after 5-7 days.

so, that’s pretty much all i have today! if you wanna rp, please let me know, either respond to the thread or just shoot me a pm! have a great day!

Last edited:
Howdy, I'm actually trying to put together a group star wars rp but that's on the back burner right now. In the meantime, I'd be happy to take up one of these plots.

Howdy, I'm actually trying to put together a group star wars rp but that's on the back burner right now. In the meantime, I'd be happy to take up one of these plots.
okay, awesome! feel free to shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back