• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Star Wars RP!

RedtheRoyalGuard

❤Taken by Angel Frost❤
giphy.gif

As Obi-Wan Kenobi has spoken, Hello there!
I am RedtheRoyalGuard and soon to be known as SaiyanDakon. As of now, I'm looking for someone to have a Star Wars RP with me. After looking at the Rise of Skywalker movie, I've never been more motivated to bring back the franchise into something I've RPed. It's been a long time since I've done it but I'm already fully prepared for this.

I'm well versed in the Nine movies and I've also watched Star Wars Rebels, The Clones Wars, and Star Wars Resistance. (I still need to watch Mandalorian but still, I'm good with this.)

I like to write a maximum of 2-3 paragraphs but I can limit it down to 1-2 for those looking something less. My pairings can be OC x OC or OC x Canon doubles.

Looking for:
(If doing the Clone Wars)- Ashoka Tano
(If doing the movies)- Zam Wesell
Who can I play as: (Either Clone Wars or Movies)- Anyone.

I hope to see you all soon and May the Force be with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back