• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CoolRoleplayer

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there!
I've been watching some Star Wars lately, and, I am up for a roleplay!

About me:
  • If it matters to you, I am 21+
  • I am not really interested in romance.
  • I am open to GM, or carry the plot, or lead the story - depending on which plot/scenario we choose - and if you want to.

I am also okay with cross-overs. In fact, cross-overs are veeery coool!

My OC: I'd be happy if I am allowed to roleplay as a telekinetic kid OC. He could be force-sensitive, or not: his telekinesis could be because of something else. He also could be a secondary character, instead of a main one, if you prefer, or if fits better with the scenario. If I can roleplay this OC, I am happy.

Canon characters I can roleplay as: Nearly Everyone. Just ask me which one you want me to roleplay. [Stars is the ones I really would like to get the chance to roleplay as!]
  • Before Clone Wars: Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin, Obi-Wan, etc.
  • Clone Wars: Everyone. Tarkin*, Chancellor Palpatine*, Count Dooku, Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Rex, Fives, Echo, Cody, Cade Bane, etc, etc. So many.
  • Bad Batch: Everyone. Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Crosshair, Echo, Omega.
  • Rebels: Everyone. Admiral Thrawn*******, Tarkin*, Syndulla, Ezra, Kanan, Zeb, Sabine, etc.
  • Originals: Everyone. Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, etc.
  • Mandalorian: Din Djarin, etc.
  • Book of Boba Fett: Boba Fett*, Fennec Shand, etc.
  • Sequels: Everyone. General Hux*, Finn**, Poe, Kylo Ren / Ben Solo, Han Solo, etc.

Your character: can be any one you wish: an OC or a canon. Its your character! However, bonus points if your character is not force-sensitive. (If you wonder why, check out section: "scenarios I am not very excited about" below).

In return, we can do any roleplay you want. I can roleplay several canons for you, in fact, nearly everyone. Just ask which one you want me to play as! I can also roleplay several secondary OC characters. We can also do a completely original idea, with only OC characters, only borrowing the star wars world. Depending on the scenario we choose, I also might be open to GM (if that is what you want). If you do want to GM, that's cool with me too. Anyway, choose whatever you want! We can also double, if you wish.

Here are just a few ideas, or a few pairings, about what we can do:
  • Clone Wars. We could follow a clone squad, or a mission the clones have to do.
  • Politics. Could be a more political scenario, trade guilds, the senate, and other things.
  • Slice of Life. Plain and simple slice of life, say, in Coruscant, or somewhere else. We could even mix with politics, by having one of the characters being influential.
  • Order 66. Exploring Order 66 as it happens (maybe some clones do not have the chip, or all of them have the chip).
  • After Order 66. We could also explore the moments after it happened: Running away, etc.
  • Independent Crew. Following the adventures of a small crew to a ship. Could be something like The Ghost in Rebels, or something like Bad Batch. Or it could be exactly like it, that is, we really roleplay inside The Ghost, or inside Bad Batch.
  • Bounty-Hunter Scenarios.
  • Exploring Unknown Regions.
  • Cross-over scenarios. Well. Star Trek? Stargate? Perhaps Isekai? Somewhere on Earth? MCU? Historical?
  • Your idea. Send me your idea! (Really! the worst that can happen is that I say: "sorry, I didn't like this idea that much").

Scenarios I am NOT very excited about, but I can still do, especially if you already have a scenario or a plot in mind.
  • Jedi Padawan x Jedi Padawan.
  • Jedi Master x Jedi Padawan.
  • Jedi x Sith.
  • Force Sensitive x Force Sensitive.
  • Force Sensitive Bounty Hunters.
Well, sorry, I am not sure I'll be interested in exploring jedi/sith scenarios, or jedi/jedi, or any scenarios that focus way too much on force in itself - though I can still roleplay about it. In summary, I am basically looking to explore something different, something more grey, instead of good vs evil. But, anything can happen, so, if you have an idea, just let me know, and, we see what happens.
Exceptions: I could roleplay such scenarios if you wish: if my kid OC has telekinesis that does not come from the force (alternative explanation), or if he's very-force-sensitive, or if it is a cross-over scenario.

Anyway. The truth is, I am not really sure what I want, exactly.
So if you have ideas, plots, scenarios, characters, or if you want me to roleplay a certain character, or if you just want to talk about star wars in general, just DM me.

I hope to hear from you!
Sorry if this thread is a bit confusing.

If you do not want Star Wars, here are other stuff/fandoms I enjoy:
  • Life is Strange 2****
  • Stargate****
  • Star Trek
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe.
  • Superpowers
  • Slice of Life

---
Main thread: I'd like to roleplay as a telekinetic kid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back