• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for specific Green Creek series RP partner

Vamz

Roleplayer with OC's looking for others!
Hello,

Firstly, PMs only thank you. They're easier to filter through. Not that I think I'll have to worry about too many people coming out of the woodworks for this particular hunt (honestly I'd be happy to find at least some people). I'm Vamz, 31 and hunting for a male OC for a Green Creek series au! I've been dying to do a rp on this series for awhile and I guess I'm just fed up with wanting it so badly so I decided to start hunting/asking around for people. Before you read further, please be 21+.

I'm hunting for a male OC to do a RP based on the Green Creek series with. If I can manage to get someone who knows about the All for the Game series too, perfect. I want to do a RP based on that series as well in the future. But for now, lets focus on the Green Creek rp because I've recently come into a new male OC I'd like to get some mileage on who is a witch himself, so I'm hunting for someone to be a Werewolf and part of a pack - don't really care where your wolf stands in the pack either.

RP wise you'd be looking at multi paragraph (2-3 about), active partner is preferable, OOC chat is a must for plotting/gushing about the rp and please ensure your OC is thought out and normal (or as normal as a werewolf can be). We'll be working within the confines of a small town that grows in size most likely. Be aware there could be some violence in this RP and there could be some heartache and grit to it. However, in between all that I'm aiming for some funny things and fluff to happen.

I've got a vague plot built up in my mind (it's going to follow the books in some manner, just a different pack's problems), but I would like to bounce ideas back and forth and definitely shake things up for our pack of wolves.

Anyways, send me a PM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back