• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Sonic RP Partners!

buffy

Hey there! You can call me Buffy :)

I am an avid artist and Sonic enthusiast! Ever since the release of the new movies I've had a heavy craving for Sonic roleplay. I hope to illustrate some of the ideas my partner/s and I come up with! (Of course, with their permission) Doubling is alrighty with me--in fact I prefer doubling as a means to ensure we both get what we want! Feel free to let me know if you have specific characters you ship together or plots that you like! I live for DRAMA, and especially dark themes. So let me know if there's any cute fluff ideas/pairings/ or dark happenings.

I don't have TOO much experience with the comics, though I adore the little that I do know. My roleplays are mostly centered around events of the videogames and TV shows (excluding Sonic Boom) Sorry, had to do it to ya. I do like ironic and funny moments in roleplay--but I prefer the content to be at least somewhat serious.

My replies are minimum 1 paragraph up to 3 paragraphs, depending on how many characters I'm playing in the roleplay.

Characters I absolutely rock at:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Metal Sonic
Infinite

I can play pretty much any Sonic character, but the ones listed above are my best :)

Some of the dumb specific roleplays I'm interested in>>

Sonic x OC (or Canon)
Shadow x OC (or Canon)
OC x OC
Canon x OC

I really have little preference when it comes to shipping characters. I'll do MxM, MxF, FxF doesn't matter to me!

Plots (and mini plots) I like:
1. Dark Gaia Magic and werehog shenanigans
2. Multiverse
3. College AU
4. Fantasy/medieval world AU
5. New Villain AU
6. Stuck in the human world AU
7. Shitty Future AU
8. Apocalypse AU
9. Hell AU (Hazbin AU)
10. Superhero/Villain AU
11. Government Experiment AU

There's a lot more the possibilities are endless!

DM me if you're interested!​

Last edited:
Hey there! You can call me Buffy :)

I am an avid artist and Sonic enthusiast! Ever since the release of the new movies I've had a heavy craving for Sonic roleplay. I hope to illustrate some of the ideas my partner/s and I come up with! (Of course, with their permission) Doubling is alrighty with me--in fact I prefer doubling as a means to ensure we both get what we want! Feel free to let me know if you have specific characters you ship together or plots that you like! I live for DRAMA, and especially dark themes. So let me know if there's any cute fluff ideas/pairings/ or dark happenings.

I don't have TOO much experience with the comics, though I adore the little that I do know. My roleplays are mostly centered around events of the videogames and TV shows (excluding Sonic Boom) Sorry, had to do it to ya. I do like ironic and funny moments in roleplay--but I prefer the content to be at least somewhat serious.

My replies are minimum 1 paragraph up to 3 paragraphs, depending on how many characters I'm playing in the roleplay.

Characters I absolutely rock at:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Metal Sonic
Infinite

I can play pretty much any Sonic character, but the ones listed above are my best :)

Some of the dumb specific roleplays I'm interested in>>

Sonic x OC (or Canon)
Shadow x OC (or Canon)
OC x OC
Canon x OC

I really have little preference when it comes to shipping characters. I'll do MxM, MxF, FxF doesn't matter to me!

Plots (and mini plots) I like:
1. Dark Gaia Magic and werehog shenanigans
2. Multiverse
3. College AU
4. Fantasy/medieval world AU
5. New Villain AU
6. Stuck in the human world AU
7. Shitty Future AU
8. Apocalypse AU
9. Hell AU (Hazbin AU)
10. Superhero/Villain AU
11. Government Experiment AU

There's a lot more the possibilities are endless!

DM me if you're interested!​
If this is still open, I'd like to take a shot at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back