• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Raven14

Birdie
it has definitely been a hot moment since i’ve last made a search thread, but here i am again! bare with me xD

so first, a bit about myself. you can call me raven, im 20 and use she/they pronouns! i have about 9 years of roleplay experience under my belt. i love doubling, i’ll play a character for you, you play one for me, you know the drill, lol. i’m a huge fan of romance, but it’s not a must! i can write between 2-6 decent sized paragraphs per character, sometimes more. i do tend to mirror my partners post length. i’m also somewhat active on this site, so replies can vary from anywhere between daily to a few times a week, it all depends on how quick my partners able to reply, but of course i’m patient! if i don’t reply in a week, don’t be afraid to give me a little bump. i don’t have a preference on pairings, i love m x m, m x f, and f x f!
that’s all i can think of about myself right now, if you have questions, feel free to ask :)

now, about you. like i previously stated, i’m very patient. if you don’t reply within a week, i might give up a bump, if i’ve gone a month without a reply, i’ll assume you’re not interested anymore however. i hope you can at least offer 2 paragraphs, or even just 1, all i ask is no one liners. like everyone, i need something to work off of. one liners aren’t my cup of tea. i love details!! be willing to double, please! if you expect me to play someone for you and i don’t get the same in return, we probably aren’t going to work out.

alright, now that that’s over with, moving onto some fandoms!! these are mainly fandoms i’m craving, if you have a fandom you’re craving that isn’t on here, don’t be afraid to ask! i may know it!

- harry potter
- percy jackson
- stranger things
- dream smp
- outer banks
- it 1 & 2
- warriors

i also have a few cravings for original ideas. i have some more detailed ideas in mind so don’t be afraid to ask, but here are just some pairings and whatnot

- royalty x guard
- apocalypse settings
- youtubers
- musician x fan
- popular/jock x nerd/loner (cliche i know)
- lawyer x accused

it’s not much, but if you’re interested feel free to message me!! i cant wait to hear from you :)

We still have our Stranger Things rp, but I also noticed you had Harry Potter listed and I was also looking for more Harry Potter rps

Hey, I'm down for any of the following if you're interested:
- harry potter
- percy jackson
- musician x fan
- popular/jock x nerd/loner (cliche i know)
- royalty x guard

Hey, hey Raven~! If you're available, and interested still, we can work on something for Harry Potter and Percy Jackson on the fandom front.

If you're up for something original then maybe we can run a royalty x guard, apocalypse setting, or a lawyer x accused if you're up for it.

Just give a holler if you're down for it! :grinningteeth:

Hi! I'd be interested in the royalty x guard role-play. Did you have a preference for pairings for that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back