• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolfy_Mandalorian

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Werewolf. I'm looking for werewolf, or shape shifter. My current rp's seem to be stagnant, and I am getting bored as well as annoyed at the characters running around my head. Its mostly the werewolves, or shifters and I just want to get something going. Details can be hashed out with whomever is interested.

I would prefer to have a partner who is of legal age or older, as it makes things easier for however this plays out. Especially since I'd like this to revolve around mates and at least one of them fighting the strong urge and pull to be together.

I have a set of triplets I'd like to use and one of them, I'd actually like them to be more innocent to the whole mate thing.

I can be persuaded into something else as well. I'd really like to have an rp going again.

So, apparently I'm still looking. My ideas also apparently suck. So, if anyone has ideas, I am open to then.

Hey!! I know that this is back in June but I was wondering if you were still interested in a werewolf rp? If the specific plot you had in mind might not appeal to you anymore I would love to bounce ideas! I do want to say that I might only be able to respond once or twice a week because of my busy schedule. If you'd rather want more responses and don't see us as a good fit then I would completely understand!

Hey!! I know that this is back in June but I was wondering if you were still interested in a werewolf rp? If the specific plot you had in mind might not appeal to you anymore I would love to bounce ideas! I do want to say that I might only be able to respond once or twice a week because of my busy schedule. If you'd rather want more responses and don't see us as a good fit then I would completely understand!
Hello. I'm always up for more rps. I'm a little tapped for plots, unless you've got something I can reuse what I had in mind before.

Bump.

Currently on my mobile, my other rps are slowed right down for various reasons so I'm searching again.
Triplets are off limits at the moment because I've got them in a few, but I have many others I can dig out or make a complete new one.

I would love every day, or 3 times a week responses. I check the site literally every day, usually multiple times a day. I have no life, I'm in between jobs(since April) and my "friends" don't answer me. So...

Help distract me, keep me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back