• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Something

Wolfy_Mandalorian

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm still foriegn to this site. I mainly come on here with my phone.

I'm open to almost anything, but I prefer to focus on original characters, I'm crap with canons. Ask, see if I'm interested and we can go from there. I'd love to get something going.

I'll take almost anything. I'm comfortable playing male or female, I can play up to 4 characters at once.

I'm interested in Harry Potter, Star Wars, Last Airbender(cartoon), Marvel, Buffy (though it has been years), Supernatural, and werewolves, ETC. I could go on and on but gonna stop.

I will say that currently I have some characters prominently in the front of my brain. They can be found below. More details can be given, I have no photos for any of them.

I have a half werewolf, half witch I'd love to play with. She knows like nothing about magic and her father is new leader of a pack pieced together of outcasts and rejects of other packs. He wants her to take over one, but she refuses and has rebelled by running away and going to clubs/bars. She prefers women, I have never tried her against men.

I also have a shifter/Skinwalker guy, who's a wolf when he changes shape. Depending on what you want to go with, he can be an orphan, disowned or a run away to protect his family. Like wolves hes monogamous, but hes clueless about a lot of things because he has lived the last 5 years of his life as a wolf, well mostly. In playing him with someone else I found out he is native and will smudge with sweetgrass and sage. It's one of the few things he was taught as a child he remembers. And that he loves skating, misses it really.

I also have fraternal quadruplets, 2 boys, 2 girls that I haven't done in forever I'd love to give a go. They're in the HP verse, and yes, I stuck one in each house. So, that would be fun to do.

Hello, I came across your thread, I've been meaning to roleplay a Harry Potter universe for a while now. I have up to 5+ characters with 3 of them being girls and 2 others are boys. The rest of my characters are considered NPC-ish, so they are more of the side characters then anything else.

Hello, I came across your thread, I've been meaning to roleplay a Harry Potter universe for a while now. I have up to 5+ characters with 3 of them being girls and 2 others are boys. The rest of my characters are considered NPC-ish, so they are more of the side characters then anything else.

I have to find their sheet in my pile but will get them to you in a few hours. I'm finally starting to fall asleep and it's almost 4AM where I am

Of course, get some sleep :)

I am sorry it took so long. I also took a look, and I have not used them in like 10+ years. It's a little odd they're so prominent in my head but, I can leave their ages open for now since I'm not fully sure if you wanted to do them at Hogwarts. I will still put who was in what house. And it seems one shares your name.

Derek, Stuart, Lillian and April Jones
Half-blood's
Some how they all have brown hair and green eyes, but they are still fraternal. For some reason I never wrote what they looked like down, so that will be interesting.
I have each as playing Keeper for their house teams too.
Derek - Gryffindor
Stuart - Slytherin
Lily - Hufflepuff
April - Ravenclaw

Derek, being the oldest feels a need to protect everyone but it doesn't always work out that way. He wants children in the future, but is also sure he is gay and has hope his future partner wants them too. He wants/is an Auror.

Stuart, has been trying to do his own thing since they were toddlers, so he was ecstatic to end up in the opposite house as his brother. He quickly found though he missed them and become closer to Lily. He can be protective if pushed. He has sought Ministry work with ambitions to be future Minister.

Lily, surprises people with how reckless she is and many doubt that she even belongs in Hufflepuff. Lily, never wants a kids, and proudly declares herself a lesbian. She is very strong willed and favours foul language, which often leads to trouble. One thing to remember, never call Lily; Lillian, her temper leads to quick reactions. Her only goal professional Quidditch.

April, is a calm and quiet girl who enjoys potions and charms. She likes organization and control. But she is also quick to help those who need it. She plans to be/is a Potioneer.

I had someone who only wanted two, so Derek and Lily are more defined in my head than the others. So I am very eager to see how all of them actually are.

Aah I see, I read everything and all I can say is that I like them all. I have two characters that are in Slytherin, one of them being a girl, she is a bit different then the other, considering she still has some sympathy and kindness left in her. I guess I should write them down here.

First one we have Elodie die Heilige. Elodie is a sweet, kind, and caring young girl at heart who is always willing to help others, no matter what the cost may be.
She has been proven not to wish harm upon others, in specific cases pleading for others to remain safe despite any ill-willed actions they had performed. However, it is noteworthy that despite her positive morals, Elodie has brought harm on others indirectly, and occasionally even by her own hand. She is a hufflepuff.

Next we have Benjamin Anderson, he is a Slytherin. Benjamin is an ever-scheming individual; the God of Mischief, he meddled in people's lives. Compared to his boisterous older brother, he always seemed to be calm, peaceful and quiet, but in truth had the mind of a cold, calculating sociopath and was constantly formulating machinations that would achieve his power and respect that he truly believed he deserves. Other than that, Benjamin supposedly cared for his brother, consoling him after his birthday was ruined but was stated to be jealous of him his entire life, although no one knew the extent of such jealousy until it was too late. He would do anything to humiliate, defeat or hurt his brother.

Lol, okay, the next one is for comedy purposes, she's a hufflepuff, Rosie Blumenthal. Rosie is a challenging character to play because her ditziness might make it hard for her to be seen as likable by others. Rosie also loves animals such as rabbits, hedgehogs, and any animal that is fluffy and/or adorable. Rosie gets more ditzy, strange and cute as you get to know her. She also seems to have a good sense of humor, though she often takes a compliment as if you mean it to be offensive until you clarify it with her. While she is very cute and friendly, her sensitivity, energy, and unusual thought processes make her somewhat difficult to be around without getting annoyed. Part of the dynamic she has with others is that they need to walk on eggshells around her, or else they risk getting her upset. She has an innocent demeanor and is often displayed as playful and harmless. She often sees the positive things in life. While Rosie is cheery, bubbly, upbeat, energetic, and is smiling most of the time, she is also dimwitted, absent-minded, random, and naive. Despite this, she has been shown to have some intelligence. Her cute and fun-loving personality is evident in her frequent giggling and laughing. Her absent-minded character can be off-task and distracted. She can be very sensitive and her feelings are easily hurt, especially when yelling is involved.

Okay this one is also in Slytherin, and she is my favorite character, I use her everywhere. Jennette du Lisle. Raised in a rich household, it's not fully Jennette's fault she embraces the typical mean girl persona, as she was neglected by her parents during her childhood. She often walks around as if everything belongs to her, and she won't hesitate to contest anyone who believes differently, thriving off the fear and intimidation she traffics in from her fellow people. Jennette's more notable personality traits typically consist of her being shallow, vain, and conceited. Jennette tries to be kind at times. First and foremost, Jennette's biggest concern usually falls on her appearance, she's rarely ever thinking about anyone other than herself, though her brother James may have been an exception to this. She genuinely loved her brother more than anything in the world. Because Jennette was raised in a rich household, people may think of her as snobby and arrogant. As such, at times, Jennette is not as horrid as she would like people to believe. She can be kind, and she does have a softer side, although she hardly ever shows it. Following the discovery that James was killed by their father, and then his subsequent suicide, Jennette's mental state took a drastic turn for the worst. With two people gone from her immediate family, it left her distraught and incapable of continuing with life. Though she later recovered mentally, the crumbling of her family was too much for Jennette to handle, she could barely withstand being there as it created too much instability for her because so many terrible memories were housed there. To start over, she burned the du Lisle mansion to the ground.

Last edited:
So, next we have Shido Valios, she is a Gryffindor.
Appearance: Shido is an odd offspring of a Japanese woman and French man, with more of the genetics coming from the father's side of his family. His hair is long and curly; coming to an end in-between his Scapula and Humerus. The most intriguing feature on the young man is his eyes that appear brown until hit with sunlight; to which they have a more golden appearance.

Personality: Stoic at first due to mannerisms, Shido is actually a daredevil when it comes to his personal life. He enjoys the rush of adrenaline when driving at ludicrous speeds down the highways. As one gets to know this man, his chivalrous tendencies will start to appear.

Flaws: Social Isolation/Introverted-With a higher class living, Shido was tutored rather than sent to school. This caused him to enjoy being alone and with his own thoughts rather than be outgoing with the public.

Last edited:
Oh dear. This darn thing never told me you responded. That is troublesome.

I rather like them all. Lol.
Tell me, who do think goes best with who or who you want to pair off with who and we can try to get things rolling. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Oh boi, if I had to say it, I can see Rosie annoying April, they might have a good chemistry together. As for Lily, I would say Jennette.. But I am not too sure about that, they are total opposites of each other, like that yin yang shitz haha. So maybe Stuart and Jen. Let me know your thoughts ♥️

Hmm. I kind of want to see what Jen and Lily are like myself. Lol.
April I see as definitely being annoyed by Rosie, but I'm not entirely sure she goes that way. I've never tried to be honest. I think she could do go with Ben. And it would throw both brothers into protect mode.
Stuart I think could go with Elodie.
Derek, would be interesting with Shido.

Ooohh, now that i think about it, they will go good together. Ah right, do you prefer to roleplay on here or a different site like discord? We can discuss further details there.

I fell asleep phone in my hand.
Discord would be fine. I should have a link in my profile

Hey I wouldn't mind potentially fleshing something Marvel out with you, maybe even combining it with a fantasy aspect eg. werewolves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back