• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for something long term.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, friends nice to meet you! Like so many of you, I'm looking for someone to write with!

Here's some stuff about me that might be helpful!

• I'm 27
  • I live on the east coast.
  • I work full-time.
  • My favorite color is green. What's yours?
Role-play stuff that may be important:
  • I prefer to write females Oc's.
  • I love angst, drama, and heartache.
  • Give me the villains I adore them. <3
  • When feeling inspired I'll write 3+ paragraphs. My stuff can get kind of long. (oops)
  • I love making friends and occ chatting!
  • Plot with me, please. It's not just my story. Ya know?
  • Grammer isn't a huge deal for me as long as I like your writing style.
  • I don't have many/any triggers. Do you have any?
Writing Prompts:
  • Anything involves werewolves or vampires. (As long as there is a romance, I can be persuaded to do almost anything.)
  • Royals
  • Toxic relationships
  • Power dynamics
  • Addictions/Mental Health
Hi again, essentially I like some pretty basic things lol. If you found any of this interesting, please reach out! I have writing samples and I'm certain I can dig up an idea or two. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! I would be very much interested in roleplaying with you. My fav color is teal, I have no triggers and my pronouns are she/her.
but because I know it’s a dealbreaker for most adults, I just want to let you know I’m a minor So if you’re not comfortable roleplaying with me that’s totally okay just lmk!

Hey there! I would be very much interested in roleplaying with you. My fav color is teal, I have no triggers and my pronouns are she/her.
but because I know it’s a dealbreaker for most adults, I just want to let you know I’m a minor So if you’re not comfortable roleplaying with me that’s totally okay just lmk!
Hello love!! I'd love to discuss writing with you! Why not? Just because you're young doesn't mean you can't write!!

I’m glad to hear that! do you want to start discussing more in pms or another thread or is here okay? I’m fine with everything so whatever works best for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back