• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for something a bit more niche. Plus a few fandoms.

The Truest Nomad

That mix between a Viking and a Geek
'Ello all, Nomad here. First of all, this isn't going to look super fancy or anything of the sort. My BBC coding skills went away years ago when I stopped doing forum based RPs.
Also if you want to know about me feel free to ask but this isn't a intro this is a search so let's get down to business shall we.
Now I have a full time management position that sadly I am currently married to despite wanting a divorce from it. Outside of work I game, work on my hobbies or sleep. Mainly sleep. So my activity isn't a hell of a lot. Expect a couple of posts a week but nothing more beyond that unless I'm in a extremely creative mood. Most of which will be done on my days (or lately day) off. But when I do post its typically not a small affair. I can pull 500 words out of my sleep, so be expecting something to work with. I consider myself a writer first and a RPer second.

Now for the fun stuff.
What I'm looking for is something that is a heavy dose of action and military style story telling. Something set in a more futuristic version of Earth. To make it even more interesting I'm looking for something Mech based. This is inspired by the likes of Mech Warrior, Titanfall, Gen:LOCK (impressed if you know that one), etc. A story that is just as focused on the land war as being inside a Mech. And some of the life that goes along side of it. I'm still working on a actual plot but that is also depending on what my partner (or partners, not saying no to a small group if convinced) are interested in or bring to the table.

Beyond the the niche I'm also open to original plots and fandoms. I'm a life long gamer from the days when being a gamer wasn't much of a thing. So you name it and I can either probably roll in it or can adapt to it. Not a big anime guy though, so if thats what you're looking for then you're in the wrong place. Also if you are a Star Wars junkie then I've got something I've been wanting to run but haven't found the right person for yet. There is more so feel free to ask but thats what I'm putting here.

So short, simple, and to the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back