• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for someone...

xlizveta

Lurker
Hi! Here are some of my scenarios:

I am 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+

Mafia boss - i am the daughter of the mafia boss who rivals with you. you are young and successful so everyone sees you as a threat. we have met on occasion, yet you were busy with other woman, but now, you're single and bored, and i catch your eye at a meeting with my father. he forbids me to even pay attention to you, which makes you more interested. (would love to further this as to you actually falling for me)

Internet Famous- you’re a famous streamer on twitch, and you see one of my comments. We end up talking via facetime, text, and eventually meet.

Vampire- You play a vampire that is hundreds of years old and I play a student at the school, we would be complete opposites, you are sarcastic, rude, loud, messy, and you hate not getting your way. While I’m kind, nice, quiet, very clean, pretty conservative in the terms of how I dress, and I’m okay with not getting my way. I would be the first girl in a few decades that catches your eye. My roommate disappeared and you’re my new roommate

Old bully- me and you used to be neighbors and you used to bully me all the time until I moved to a different school, we never saw eachother again until today. You are of the popular football players at my schools rival school, and tonight our school are playing each other, and I am a cheerleader cheering for our team.

Club Bouncer- In New York City there’s a big club. I am a regular who comes in, and you recognize me. I'm on my way home and some guys give me trouble, so you step in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back