Looking For Someone

If anyone is interested, the Lazarus Corporation started a mass recruitment in their security division. It's considered a suspicious move since they're taking in people with little experience and not just soldiers but medics and engineers. They're also looking for various experts concerning such subjects. There are characters who I think would fit in so I'll tag the owners.

@Mathias No Bias @uesius @0stinato

Sounds good. As long as Tethys can fix and tinker with stuff, I'll start there. And she's a big girl so security person could be a good idea.

@Mr_DC

Cool! So I'll put Tethys in arriving to be inspected for a security person position then? That seems logical.

@Mr_DC

Go for it, if you think that's best. After all, you know the location better so it could be useful as a starting point for me. Looking forward to it.

Have an idea. Assuming that my character is accepted, I'm going to have him hang around The Dancer, where he's hired to break into the morgue and retrieve an implant from a recently deceased corpse by some shady-looking folk.  

Have an idea. Assuming that my character is accepted, I'm going to have him hang around The Dancer, where he's hired to break into the morgue and retrieve an implant from a recently deceased corpse by some shady-looking folk.  

Sure, that makes sense.

It's just that my character Fleur is at the Palace and not the morgue right now.

You can come up in the Palace, though, and overhear what they're talking about. Maybe join the conversation.

That would be a good way to connect our characters.

Sure, that makes sense.

It's just that my character Fleur is at the Palace and not the morgue right now.

You can come up in the Palace, though, and overhear what they're talking about. Maybe join the conversation.

That would be a good way to connect our characters.

Alright. I'll get on that.

@0stinato @uesius

Hello you two! Just wanted to let you know I'm planning on making yet another character but I'd like her to be part of an anarchist hacktivist group. She's going to be a hardcore punk with a strong disposition to the privatized government owned through corporations. With a small but growing clothing store, they'll have connections to pretty strong graphic designers and publishers in the city. They aren't rich as I want their company to be struggling barely keeping the lights and space paid for. But I'd also like them to have a medium sized following via social media and specific to nevereign. My question for the two of you is if you might consider creating a character who will be a sympathizer to the cause and/or an employee at the company. I've yet to name it but that will come soon.

Are either of you interested in this? @Mr_DC wanted to check with you do you have a problem with a resistance organization in the heart of Nevereign? Their mission would be to cause as much trouble as they could for the corporations interfering with supply routes, destroying property, collecting data, etc.

Sorry for not tagging you, writing over my phone.

Of course I wouldn't mind, it makes sense. Besides, Cashdash and Admiral already have a similar group. Not to mention that the Bunnies could qualify as one as well. Looks like everyone has their own anti-corp group :smile9:

I'll have a look when I have time @HarleyQuip but I'm currently at work. Perhaps interested though. Rebellion is always interesting...

@uesius @0stinato

Just letting you know I'll be waiting until the character sheets are at least submitted before I make my first post(assuming you're interested 0stin); and will also be tagging you in said post  :)

@uesius @0stinato

Just letting you know I'll be waiting until the character sheets are at least submitted before I make my first post(assuming you're interested 0stin); and will also be tagging you in said post  :)

I'm in... just thinking of what sort of character would suit the situation best. I do have an interesting idea of who I might use. It's just a matter of creating a visual for him.

Nice idea though. I'll try to have it done in the next few hours. Failing that, in the next 24.

@HarleyQuip

I know I said I'd make a character, but I've got some things going on irl so I can only really commit to having one character right now. Hopefully in the future I'll try to make a second one. Sorry about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back