• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Someone willing to be active, various interests

Marquee

Death is a fickle foe
Hello,

Once again I am looking for that ever illusive role play partner for some one x one long term role play.

I'm not horribly picky but I do request you fit a little bit of criteria to be listed as follows.

1. You are able to post at least once a day or multiple times in a day (I work a job at a computer and need something to do so that I do not get overly bored. Several once a day role plays would be nice).
2. You understand the differences of There, they're and their, as well as your and you're. I do on occasion mess up my your's I understand mistakes but try to pay attention to this at least.
3. Can use your spell checker, please and thank you.
3. You write at minimum a paragraph in response, if you are unable to think of anything but one line, the story is dying and needs a revival.

Interests are as follows, and all can be either m\\ f\\ mxm fxf I play all genders and pairings, so basically I'll leave that up to you.

vampires (that do not sparkle)
Lestat x Louie
Necromancer x other
witches
witch x human
high school for gifted
insane asylum
hauntings
distopian
Harry Potter generation characters outside the mains/Hogwarts

I will also take suggestions on a case by case basis.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello,

Once again I am looking for that ever illusive role play partner for some one x one long term role play.

I'm not horribly picky but I do request you fit a little bit of criteria to be listed as follows.

1. You are able to post at least once a day or multiple times in a day (I work a job at a computer and need something to do so that I do not get overly bored. Several once a day role plays would be nice).
2. You understand the differences of There, they're and their, as well as your and you're. I do on occasion mess up my your's I understand mistakes but try to pay attention to this at least.
3. Can use your spell checker, please and thank you.
3. You write at minimum a paragraph in response, if you are unable to think of anything but one line, the story is dying and needs a revival.

Interests are as follows, and all can be either m\\ f\\ mxm fxf I play all genders and pairings, so basically I'll leave that up to you.

vampires (that do not sparkle)
Lestat x Louie
Necromancer x other
witches
witch x human
high school for gifted
insane asylum
hauntings
distopian
Harry Potter generation characters outside the mains/Hogwarts

I will also take suggestions on a case by case basis.

Thank you for your consideration.

I'm interested!

I am great with Distopian type scenarios. Never tried high school for the gifted but it sounds like a good one.

I also mainly am good at FxM

Last edited:
To anyone who has stated interest, please sent me a pm so that we can start the process of hashing out details. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back