• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone who actually wants to rp...

ColoredSparkler

Stardust and Nightmares
.... not just come up with super awesome sounding ideas and never respond again!!
Hey~
Call me Courtney, Court, Coco, Sparx.
I've come up with so many amazing ideas with people and then they just disappear. I'm kind of annoyed with it, almost done with this site because of it.
Why not try again though? Doesn't hurt to try.

INFO/RULES​

1. Please be semi-lit
  2. I write in 3rd person past tense. I'd prefer if you did, but I can make an exception
  3. I write several paragraphs per post, or mirror my counterpart. Several sentences usually frustrates me so badly, but when it's all dialogue I understand
  4. I only roleplay as a female, because i'm a pain in the arse
  5. I like darker, heavier rps. If you have limits let me know!! I want to be as respectful as possible
  6. Please send me a small snippet of your writing, a sample if you will
  7. I am in LA, USA time or MST
IDEAS​

1. A is a part of a band of traveling group of performers, tarot readers, jugglers, sword swallowers, ect. They used to perform for royalty until A read a tragic fortune for the queen fortelling her death. After the queen fell ill, the band of performers were banished from the kingdom and refused work in the neighboring kingdoms out of fear. Now they must travel from village to village to keep themselves fed and find shelter. B is a street rat and joins the gang in hopes of finding a place to belong. The group has found themselves staying in B's village as it considered more of a large town and slowly but surely the group starts turning up dead.
2. Elementals have protected the world for centuries. Keeping back the great darkness that once took over and enslaved all, for many years the elementals were able to relax and not worry or fear. The newest group of elementals haven't been as harshly trained as the pervious due to the over confidence of the governing kings. Now each kingdom; Water, Fire, Earth and Air have found their elemental warrior vanished. The kingdom's now must send their undertrained elemental warrior to the gates of Hell to search for the missing warriors.

Anything Fantasy, romance, darker slice of slice is welcomed too. Send me an idea!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back