• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for someone to RP with ^^

isabela-madrigal

i epickly write sad stuff ig
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm here with a request! I would like to an Encanto based roleplay! I can also do Danganronpa but I'd prefer to do Encanto as its my favorite movie thus far. I also wouldn't mind doing a LPS: popular RP (yes I know) however I've only just finish season one so ill finish it ASAP. I'm also interested in doing a whisker haven RP as well!

I am an age regressor (SFW as a coping mechanism!) and sometimes that's included in some of my roleplays. I don't mind explaining what it is or being more detailed however that is all I shall say about that for now.

I tend to do romance, mild fantasy, some horror(not for this site though), and angst. Going on with the angst, my RPs can have darker themes in them so please be warned. I will ask for triggers before we start however you do no under any circumstances have to answer if you don't want to! I tend to censor trigger warnings to avoid upsetting anyone. other words I use to describe these darker RPs are "whump" and "hurt comfort".

How much I write typically depends on the partner however I mostly do one liners and small paragraphs. typically I RP things from Encanto and Danganronpa, main Encanto but I'm a die hard Danganronpa fan as well, I've also had the craving to do a LPS popular (just started the series) or whisker haven RP. my favorite characters to RP as are, Isabela, Dolores, Pepa, Juileta, Maki Harukawa, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma. I also have a large array of OCs all different ages and species however usually my OCs are at least partly human typically with animal ears of some sort. Typically my character are under 18 however I do have like 3 different OCs I ship with Isabela who are 21-24. my OCs also sometimes have powers of some sort on top of that I have a tendency of making OCs who are all very similar. I also enjoy making AUs and backstories and I sometimes even make AUs just to give characters back stories and whenever I do a Danganronpa RP I use a non-despair au as I'm not great with major character death.

That all just came from my introduction ngl

favorite characters from those fandoms:

Encanto:
isabela
dolores
juileta
pepa

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc:
mukuro
chihiro
(wasnt a fan of this cast ngl)

Super Danganronpa 2:
ibuki
chiaki

Danganronpa: UDG:
honestly the whole cast asside from one character we dont mention <3 i shall adopt the WOH

Danganronpa: Killing Harmony:
angie
tenko
gonta
kokichi
kaito
shuichi
maki <3 (best girl T^T)

LPS: popular
brook
rachel
jenny

whisker haven:
dreamy (or beauty it depends)
pumpkin
treasure
nuzzles

Hello! I'm here with a request! I would like to an Encanto based roleplay! I can also do Danganronpa but I'd prefer to do Encanto as its my favorite movie thus far. I also wouldn't mind doing a LPS: popular RP (yes I know) however I've only just finish season one so ill finish it ASAP. I'm also interested in doing a whisker haven RP as well!

I am an age regressor (SFW as a coping mechanism!) and sometimes that's included in some of my roleplays. I don't mind explaining what it is or being more detailed however that is all I shall say about that for now.

I tend to do romance, mild fantasy, some horror(not for this site though), and angst. Going on with the angst, my RPs can have darker themes in them so please be warned. I will ask for triggers before we start however you do no under any circumstances have to answer if you don't want to! I tend to censor trigger warnings to avoid upsetting anyone. other words I use to describe these darker RPs are "whump" and "hurt comfort".

How much I write typically depends on the partner however I mostly do one liners and small paragraphs. typically I RP things from Encanto and Danganronpa, main Encanto but I'm a die hard Danganronpa fan as well, I've also had the craving to do a LPS popular (just started the series) or whisker haven RP. my favorite characters to RP as are, Isabela, Dolores, Pepa, Juileta, Maki Harukawa, Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi Ouma. I also have a large array of OCs all different ages and species however usually my OCs are at least partly human typically with animal ears of some sort. Typically my character are under 18 however I do have like 3 different OCs I ship with Isabela who are 21-24. my OCs also sometimes have powers of some sort on top of that I have a tendency of making OCs who are all very similar. I also enjoy making AUs and backstories and I sometimes even make AUs just to give characters back stories and whenever I do a Danganronpa RP I use a non-despair au as I'm not great with major character death.

That all just came from my introduction ngl

favorite characters from those fandoms:

Encanto:
isabela
dolores
juileta
pepa

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc:
mukuro
chihiro
(wasnt a fan of this cast ngl)

Super Danganronpa 2:
ibuki
chiaki

Danganronpa: UDG:
honestly the whole cast asside from one character we dont mention <3 i shall adopt the WOH

Danganronpa: Killing Harmony:
angie
tenko
gonta
kokichi
kaito
shuichi
maki <3 (best girl T^T)

LPS: popular
brook
rachel
jenny

whisker haven:
dreamy (or beauty it depends)
pumpkin
treasure
nuzzles
Hello! I would be down to do an Encanto roleplay :) I am also a huge fan of whump/angst, but can keep it fluffy or romantic if that were what you would prefer. My favourite characters from Encanto are Bruno, Isabela, Camilo and Mirabel. I don't have any triggers, and I know a bit about age regression as a healthy coping mechanism. (Also, this is my first time using the site, so I am still trying to figure everything out haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back