• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to rp with!

cheshirekitt

I'd take a monster to prom
I usually like to play the more 'submissive' one in the relationship if it's for same sex pairings but I'm totally game to play the other side. I do like to play the ladies in straight pairings too though I don't mind playing the guy if I think it'd be a fun character to play!

I love fantasy stuff and also educational settings and I'm a big sap for romance and flirtation so those two are a must. Also really big into She-ra And The Princesses Of Power right now so either a fandom rp of that or a magical girl rp in general.

Ones I feel like doing right now are in bold

Pairing situations I love -please note they will be updated and changed every now and then! (these are for stereotype purposes and I've been asked to clarify that due to the no nsfw rule):

• Priest and the demon that keeps tempting them to sin
  • Step siblings. (Either they claim to hate each other or are just inseparable)
  • Human and any kind of supernatural thing really. (Demon, vampire, werewolf, angel, etc...)
  • Famous school person (Bully, sporty person, most popular in the school/place of education) and a random nerd. (that the other person either bullies or the person gets bullied because they hang around with them)
  • Delinquent child and the goody two shoes that keeps getting them into trouble for causing/being in trouble.
  • Love triangles. Harems. What I'm saying is that I adore it when there's multiple love interests for one person and they're all fighting over them. I also love it when all those people decide they also love each other too so it's all just everyone falling in love with everyone.
  • Soulmates.
  • Alpha/Beta/Omega stuff.
  • Lord/king/queen/prince/princess/ruler figure and the slave they took as a prisoner of war.
  • The angel that should probably fall from grace because of how sinful they are and the demon who's too much of a sweetheart to belong in hell.
  • Mermaid/merperson of any type and the researcher team member that captured them.
  • Wealthy business man and the rich brat that keeps trailing after them.
  • Superhero and supervillain.
  • Abused child and the bully who ends up wanting to protect them.
  • Knight and servant.
  • Teacher and student.
  • Single parent and their kids teacher.
  • Arranged marriage between two high class people. If fantasy setting, something like royalty.
  • Alice In Wonderland situation. Alice and one of the characters. (Cheshire cat, white rabbit, etc...)
  • A society where everyone has animal ears/tails/horns/etc... Set in the coldest regions of the earth with 2 mafia gangs of ruthless killers going at each other. The leaders being a polar bear and a snow leopard/lynx/bobcat. They're both secretly in a relationship.
  • Evil non humanoid monster that shapshifts into a human to trick a prince/princess into aiding them. Makes them fall for them and then changes into their hideous monster form before their eyes, unbeknownst to the villain, the prince/princess still thinks they're kind of hot even as a monster.

NEW

• Magical girl x the villain that stole their first kiss the first time they met and keeps showing up.
  • Prince/Princess that doesn't want to marry the heir of a neighbouring kingdom x the commoner that has to fake marry them.

Settings/universes for things to take place in:
    • Fantasy Medieval world. We could world build. (I've my own setting with a long history if you'd like to use that.)
    • Dark fairytale.
    • Modern medieval.
    • A school for the gifted.
    • Modern day magical girl (think late 90's/early 2000's)

Fandoms

She-ra And the Princesses Of Power

Kingdom hearts

I hope to be hearing from someone soon.

Super interested in a 'ruler that takes a prisoner of war' roleplay, mind if I DM you about it?

Would love to be in a role play with you of a human x possessed by demon or priests vs cultists in that sort of way it would be really interesting ^^

I usually like to play the more 'submissive' one in the relationship if it's for same sex pairings but I'm totally game to play the other side. I do like to play the ladies in straight pairings too though I don't mind playing the guy if I think it'd be a fun character to play!

I love fantasy stuff and also educational settings and I'm a big sap for romance and flirtation so those two are a must. Also really big into She-ra And The Princesses Of Power right now so either a fandom rp of that or a magical girl rp in general.

Ones I feel like doing right now are in bold

Pairing situations I love -please note they will be updated and changed every now and then! (these are for stereotype purposes and I've been asked to clarify that due to the no nsfw rule):

• Priest and the demon that keeps tempting them to sin
  • Step siblings. (Either they claim to hate each other or are just inseparable)
  • Human and any kind of supernatural thing really. (Demon, vampire, werewolf, angel, etc...)
  • Famous school person (Bully, sporty person, most popular in the school/place of education) and a random nerd. (that the other person either bullies or the person gets bullied because they hang around with them)
  • Delinquent child and the goody two shoes that keeps getting them into trouble for causing/being in trouble.
  • Love triangles. Harems. What I'm saying is that I adore it when there's multiple love interests for one person and they're all fighting over them. I also love it when all those people decide they also love each other too so it's all just everyone falling in love with everyone.
  • Soulmates.
  • Alpha/Beta/Omega stuff.
  • Lord/king/queen/prince/princess/ruler figure and the slave they took as a prisoner of war.
  • The angel that should probably fall from grace because of how sinful they are and the demon who's too much of a sweetheart to belong in hell.
  • Mermaid/merperson of any type and the researcher team member that captured them.
  • Wealthy business man and the rich brat that keeps trailing after them.
  • Superhero and supervillain.
  • Abused child and the bully who ends up wanting to protect them.
  • Knight and servant.
  • Teacher and student.
  • Single parent and their kids teacher.
  • Arranged marriage between two high class people. If fantasy setting, something like royalty.
  • Alice In Wonderland situation. Alice and one of the characters. (Cheshire cat, white rabbit, etc...)
  • A society where everyone has animal ears/tails/horns/etc... Set in the coldest regions of the earth with 2 mafia gangs of ruthless killers going at each other. The leaders being a polar bear and a snow leopard/lynx/bobcat. They're both secretly in a relationship.
  • Evil non humanoid monster that shapshifts into a human to trick a prince/princess into aiding them. Makes them fall for them and then changes into their hideous monster form before their eyes, unbeknownst to the villain, the prince/princess still thinks they're kind of hot even as a monster.

NEW

• Magical girl x the villain that stole their first kiss the first time they met and keeps showing up.
  • Prince/Princess that doesn't want to marry the heir of a neighbouring kingdom x the commoner that has to fake marry them.

Settings/universes for things to take place in:
    • Fantasy Medieval world. We could world build. (I've my own setting with a long history if you'd like to use that.)
    • Dark fairytale.
    • Modern medieval.
    • A school for the gifted.
    • Modern day magical girl (think late 90's/early 2000's)

Fandoms

She-ra And the Princesses Of Power

Kingdom hearts

I hope to be hearing from someone soon.
Oh my stars! I have a character who matches PERFECTLY for the idea of the abused child and the bully who ends up wanting to protect them! She could literally play whichever role! ^w^

I'd be up for priest/demon, Human/Supernatural, Soulmate, Alpha/Omega, Angel/Demon, Hero/Villain, Abused child/Bully, High classed arranged, Magical girl/Villain (totally reminds me of Tokyo mew mew and I love it)

I mostly prefer playing Fxf if that's alright by you? Also since I listed up so much, what are you in the mood for?

I'd be up for priest/demon, Human/Supernatural, Soulmate, Alpha/Omega, Angel/Demon, Hero/Villain, Abused child/Bully, High classed arranged, Magical girl/Villain (totally reminds me of Tokyo mew mew and I love it)

I mostly prefer playing Fxf if that's alright by you? Also since I listed up so much, what are you in the mood for?

Either the soulmate or magical girl x villain seems like fun!

Hiya! I think we'd be a good match, basically all the cravings you booked are things I'm craving too right now!
I have about 10 years of experience and usually play guys in rps though I can do females too, of course...
Basically I'm open for everything, so if you're still looking for partners, hit me up!

Hiya! I think we'd be a good match, basically all the cravings you booked are things I'm craving too right now!
I have about 10 years of experience and usually play guys in rps though I can do females too, of course...
Basically I'm open for everything, so if you're still looking for partners, hit me up!
Oooo hell yeah sign me up! PM me with anything you're craving in particular!

you've intrigued me with the magical girl one fufufufu~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back