• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone to RP with

BoltBeam

Falling Into The Sky
Roleplay Type(s)
Wait, is this thing on? *crickets* ...Oh hi RPnation. Give me a momento~!

(WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK)

Hiya! I'm BoltBeam - and right now, uh... How do I put this simply... I'm lonely and bored as heck as of recently, and I'm hoping an RP will do me some good - if someone or more would be perfectly fine with that, of course!

I guess this is the part where I lay down the law, huh? Make sure any of you readers know what I 'will' and 'won't' comply to. Well, okie dokie!

Here ya go!

First of all, I'm 17, so keep that 18+ whatever-it-is out of my line of sight (I 'really' don't want to read that), but anything on a 'lower level' than that, I'm OK with (like smaller shows of love/affection - maybe censor it at times as well if you don't mind doing so occasionally).​
I suppose it's worth noting I like to tie all sorts of characters and events together - I like to keep my cast all involved with one another in some way - if that makes any sense (for example Character A had a bad run-in with Character B and is guilty for it, but Character B may have fallen in love or something like that).​
As such, I will require quite a lot of planning with those who are willing, but...​
About that... I have a bit of a big problem... You folks hear of 'autism'? Before you dump me with all the other autistic people you know (we have feelings too you know), can you at least hear a guy out? I 'may' suffer from potential outbursts or disagreeing at some points or just need to settle on something we can both agree on. I'm sorry if this makes me irrational, but I just want to make you aware of what 'could' happen and you can be prepared for it.​
...Ey, don't run from me yet! Just because I may flip a table or so doesn't mean I won't be here!​
I'm not 'too' active as of recently, but I try my best to be active maybe at least once a day at minimum, or more so if you're on the ball too. Your activity will only hasten my own (but my stronger days are on the weekends, just so you know), so please! Keep at it!​
Oh boy, plot ideas... Well, to be honest, I don't have 'too' many ideas, but if you have an idea you'd like to share with me - don't be afraid to pop a message by and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!​
I am pretty fond of Fantasy themed stuff, primarily. That, or if you can manage to kick me into gear with a video game I have heard of and played, we might be able to do something of that, too.​
It really depends. I do not mind what we do overall, as long as we agree, I do not care.​
Hmm, what else... my characters! Honestly, whatever is fit to the occasion. I may re-use some of my characters which I store 'here', and if you can't tell from reading those alone, I am more comfortable playing female characters (I honestly find them a lot easier to think of ideas for and take notes for - not that I don't like male characters at all, I just prefer playing the female roles).​

Thanks, RPnation! I hope to get responses any time soon!

This has been BoltBeam. I'll see you in the story books~! Bye byes!

Last edited:
I take it I've got your attention, eh?

If 'yes', feel free to message me! By all means!

If not... well... Hai! (/^.^)/

I’m experienced with roleplayers who may totally disagree at points, I myself am high functioning, and I totally understand if you have a moment. I have them as well. Perhaps I could... message you about rp?

You sure can! Both of you, go ahead and feel free to drop in a conversation! ^.^

Last edited:
Updated the post a little bit. What's new? Weeelll...
-Stated my 'genre preference'
-Expanded more on plot ideas
-Stated my preferred character roles

Not a lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back