• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for someone to RP with me

NintyHikari2005

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, I'm looking for someone who would to do a RP involving them purchasing a Taito Monita action figure and after eventually pressing a button to activate the AI of the figure, he comes to life and soon become friends and do stuff together, please PM me if you're interested.

Here's a bit of info about him:
Taito Monita is a life size electronic action figure, his unit number is SP-01A which is printed not only on the back of his coat but also the back of his neck, his buttons on his coat do the following:
1) The top button makes him say one of 100 different programmed in phrases.
2) Middle button allows his owner to type a message using a keypad and have it displayed on his chest.
3) The bottom activates his AI chip.
His lightning symbol is his power button, press it to power him on or off, his voice box has voice recognition so he can interact with other figures or humans and he is very energetic
bgbg_20210305_164959.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back