• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to rp Genshin with!

XDiamondX

Hey there! Im looking for someone who wants to rp (Mostly/only) Genshin Impact! Comunication is very important for me, so if you dont like something, or you are not intrested you can always tell me! I have a lot of free time, so i should be available quite often. Im open to many things... But there are some that im not into, like oc's, or alternative universes. My favourite ones are romantic rp's or dark rp's. Mostly i like to rp gay ships (mxm). Straight ships are something i can do too, but definitly not as much (Platonic relationship are also great!). Below characters that i like the most:

- Lisa (She is my favourite character)

- Gorou

- Kazuha

- Thoma

- Aether

- Shikanoin Heizou

- Xiao

- Albedo

- Diluc (I love when someone rp's him!)

- Rosaria

- Barbara

Im quite flexible about everything, so we can always talk about our preferences, so both sides can have fun and feel comfortable! Also i really enjoy to rp as Lisa! It's not like i need to! But if that's okay i would love to rp as her sometimes! Thanks for reading and if you are intrested please write back!

PS: Please be 18+. Im 20 and i feel uncomfortable when i rp with poeple under 18.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back