• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to play Frankenstein's Creature in a weird Frankenstein and Jekyll and Hyde crossover!

Adam1105

✨✨Thy Adam✨✨
As the title says! I'm looking for someone who's familiar with the actual Frankenstein story, willing to play the creature with Edward Hyde. Now, I know that sounds weird as hell.

Let me explain why I think this dynamic works. They're surprisingly similar characters. It would take place in sort of an AU where Hyde decides to flee London instead of committing suicide. At this point, he's alone in the world and shunned like Creature. Besides, a man as harsh as Hyde, along with also being universally hated like Creature, creates a very interesting dynamic. As for Creature, generally anywhere after he's learned to speak, yet before he killed William, though we can work together on the exact details. I have a few other ideas, like as how to start things off, but I'd prefer to talk with you about it and work things out.

I have read both Frankenstein and Jekyll and Hyde. I'd prefer you read at least Frankenstein, as I'd like to play Hyde. I want someone to play Creature more accurately to the book, as an intelligent, emotional, and articulate creature.

Last edited:
Though I have never read Jekyll and Hyde, Frankenstein was one of my favorite books in my college years. Now, it's been an age since I read the book, but if you wanted to work something out, shoot me a PM and we can discuss things.

"Remember that I am thy creature; I ought to be thy Adam, but I am rather the fallen angel, whom thou drivest from joy for no misdeed." Was a quote that has always chilled me to the BONE. I love the reproachful demeanor and resentment that brewed there. It could be fun to explore, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back