• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to play a female character. -Romance-

Nyte

Hello, I have a rough idea for a roleplay that I've been wanting to do for a while. The premiss is that a woman, who is a very old soul, is reincarnated in the modern world. She has no recollection of her past lives and lives a very normal life. That is until two mysterious men appear in her life and turn it upside down.

They are people from her past and remember everything that she had forgotten, and they want to take her back to the world of magic and darkness from which her soul was born.

Like I said its a rough idea, but I've really been wanting to do something like this. I was wanting to play the two men and have someone else play the woman. Of course you may also create another character if you so choose, but this way there can be a love triangle sort of drama.

Just a few more bits of information. I work full time during the day and have to respond off my phone so if I am a little slow or there are spelling/grammar mistakes just know that autocorrect hates me. :) other than that while I'm at home in the evenings and on the weekend I should be able to post more regularly.

Just PM me if you are interested.

This is now closed, although feel free to approach me with another idea if you have one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back