• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Looking for someone to draw for my fanfics

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will be uploading it to youtube, the current first one will be marvel featuring bucky, tony, steve and matt murdock
Also buildings as well
This is mcu i need it animated drawing of it

Last edited:
Dumb question, but are you looking for someone to do requests (free work) or commissions (paid work)?

Basically it just needs to be drawn on computer
Has to be a good drawer
Not stick figures
drawing that looks like the animated versions of the characters

I gotta admit, being a digital artist and animator is a really grueling job and takes hours, weeks, months, and even years to complete a project. You probably aren’t going to get a full colored animation complete with various different backgrounds, shadings, highlights, and various other effects within a short timeframe.

Now add in the costs for the animation software they had to buy, that’s a 200 dollar start.

Now add in the editing software, such as adobe after effects, premiere pro, or even audio editing software. Add another 200 dollars.

It would be kinda unfair to ask someone to devote hours and weeks of their lifespan hunched over a computer screen, their eyes burning from sitting there so long and not really pay them anything. Imagine if a farmer cultivated a 300 acre farm of blueberries, went to the market to sell his work, and turns out he didn’t get paid anything.

The point is, it’s going to be extremely difficult to get a good quality animation at the price of nothing. Because the artist will not feel motivated to do so.

I think the people you might be able to get something from is a college art student, I am one myself and sometimes we like to do small things to practice on our skills. But other than that, you’ll probably have a really hard time.

What you’re kinda asking for is a fruitless labor, and something a artist won’t be willing to work on.

Last edited:
Im still willing to ask though
The good thing is that their name will be mentioned in the description of the video once i get the other parts needed

Credit isn’t exactly a good thing, especially if the video doesn’t get many views...

It’s nice to recognize an artist’s work, but their work may be swept under the rug if others don’t view it. Plus payment=higher quality of work. People are more likely to watch videos of animations with higher quality.

Credit isn’t exactly a good thing, especially if the video doesn’t get many views...

It’s nice to recognize an artist’s work, but their work may be swept under the rug if others don’t view it. Plus payment=higher quality of work. People are more likely to watch videos of animations with higher quality.
I think it will be ok, i seen videos of comic dubs of people drawings.
Alot of people like marvel So it might get views

Oh boy, you're literally asking an artist to "work for exposure." That's a scummy thing to do. Go and learn how to draw or request something less time consuming.

Comic dubs isn’t when a artist specifically makes something for another person.

A comic dub is when voice actors ask for permission from the creator of the comic if they can voice over their work, not the other way around.

not to sound rude, but;

just credit isn't enough for the amount of work that goes into animation, let alone a single drawing. never ask people to work for credit alone. artists already have to deal with people acting like they're awful for charging less than minimum wage, and the fact that people still think they can get stuff for free just baffles me.

i don't care how popular it could get; credit only goes so far - even if this thing hit millions upon millions of views, only a small fraction actually cares enough to check out the artist because let's be honest; most people only care about the content.

even if every single person checked out the artist, they still deserve payment. animation especially takes months to make anything, especially on your own. years even, depending on how long it is. no artist would work that long just for a name mention, or even for a really low paycheck. they might as well work on something they actually want to create, or for someone who's actually going to bother to pay them.

I think it will be ok, i seen videos of comic dubs of people drawings.
Alot of people like marvel So it might get views
the uploaders probably drew those themselves, so unless you're willing to pay someone - WELL - then you'll probably have to do it yourself if you want to do it at all.

the uploaders probably drew those themselves, so unless you're willing to pay someone - WELL - then you'll probably have to do it yourself if you want to do it at all.
Idk how to draw well or have any art programs
Its only two scenes for the drawing it isnt a whole script

Then you can buy Photoshop by Adobe for 239.88$, Premiere Pro 239.88, After Effects for another 239.88, and finally Adobe Animate for another 239.88.

Buy yourself a tablet, a stylus, and a computer and learn to do it yourself like an artist does. We aren’t magically good at art from birth, we took years and years to perfect our skills and if you want something completely for free then you need to do it too.

Nothing is free in this life, art isn’t just for fun, it’s a job too. We have lives to live, bills to pay, and kids to feed. We’re not going to waste our precious time working our butts off on a project that won’t pay us when rent might be due next week, or we need to pay for medication for our sickly family member, and even for basic living supplies.

I absolutely apologize for coming off as a total asshole, but this is reality. A single second of animation footage can take 24 frames to draw, color, shade, and highlight. That’s making 24 different drawings, and they have to be carefully planned. Let’s say since you have two scenes, each are 30 seconds each. So that’s about a minute long, that’s literally 1,440 frames, or 1,440 drawings. It isn’t simple, it isn’t ‘easy’.

Now let’s say each frame takes 8 hours to complete, 8 x 1,440, that’s 11,520 hours of a person’s lifespan. Broken down, that’s 480 days, 68 weeks, and around 15-16 months of work, with no pay.

Your best bet is doing it yourself. It takes artists years to develop their skills and that is a lot of work. They deserve compensation for the time they put into the drawing/animation/painting/etc, whatever you are asking. Computer programs are not cheap, neither are art supplies in general.

Your best bet is doing it yourself. It takes artists years to develop their skills and that is a lot of work. They deserve compensation for the time they put into the drawing/animation/painting/etc, whatever you are asking. Computer programs are not cheap, neither are art supplies in general.
I seen some do it for free on the casting call club
Im just asking everywhere
I dont have that much money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back