• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for someone to do a Post-Apocalyptic RP whit me.

noterobrine99

Random kid
Hey,i'm Lucas,looking for a roleplaying Partner to do a realistic post-apocalyptic roleplay.
Also,if you need a description to imagine how my character looks like,here it is:
I'm kinda tall,5'7,i have a somewhat strong build,brown short mohawk,blue eyes,in the RP in wearing a grey tank-top and blue jeans whit black and white sneakers.My character is good at long range weapons (such as rifles) and melee combat.

In this roleplay,you and i will be both stuck in a underground bunker,for the few weeks in the RP.When it finnaly comes around,the radiation will be gone,and we'll be able to climb upwards to the unkown radioactive and destroyed wasteland.

Our story is set in New York,were one of the first bombs detonated in the US,in a sudden flash,the city was destroyed,only radioactive dust,piled rubble,dead bodies and an immense mushroom cloud was all that was left from the nuclear explosion.

You and i were one of the few that made into a nuclear shelter.You were my neighboor,you didn't care enough about this whole "Nuclear war tension" And "World tension" To care about building a nuclear shelter,you tought that no human would be stupid enough to launch an nuclear attack,as that would mean destruction for the whole human kind.

Lucky,you arrived just in time into my shelter,you and i were locked in a small place.The bunker in the entrance had a very thick bulk lead door,whit a very small window to see a ladder that leads to the hatch that takes you outside,the ladder already breaking loose because of all the radiation and heat from the initial blast wave.
The shelter has also a few air ducts that lead to a air cleaner outside.When you enter the shelter,there is a total of 3 corridors.One to the north,one to the east, and other to the west.The north one leads to a somewhat large supply room,whit food and water for atleast 10 or 20 days.The one to the west leads to the bunkers whit only 2 beds on it and another connection wich leads to the bathroom,wich has a sink,shower and a basic white toilet.To the west,however,there is a water treatment station that collects radioactive rainwater and transforms it into drinkable water,there is also a large battery whit a energy generator,hooked up to 10 solar panels ontop on the surface,wich transforms outside's very sparse sunlight,into energy.

You rush down the small set of stairs,i quiclky close the hatch behind you,you run towards the bunker's entrance,i run behind you,when i finnaly arrive,i try to close the very thick and hard door,struggling whit it.Whit a very loud tud the door closes,i put my hands on my knees, huffing and panting,for about 10 seconds,we can feel the whole bunker shake and tramble whit the explosion's shockwave,i try to get a grip on something,as i try not to fall over.I get up,looking around and noticing that nothing has fallen or broke,for my surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back