• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to do a Fallout RP

Tiramiisu

A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream.

Hey! I'm looking for a partner that would be interested to do something related to the Fallout series (Preferably set in Fallout: NV, Fallout 3, or Fallout 4)

I'm open to pairings such as OCxOC, CanonxOC, or CanonxCanon(This varies depending on whether or not I'm comfortable with that pairing). I can also play male or female and some canon characters as well.

Preferences:
  • I would like for my partner to be decent with their grammar. I understand some mistakes here and there because I'm not so perfect either!
  • I prefer mxf romance, but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to this, depending on the plot/pairing
  • OOC chats are nice too. You don't have to talk to me, but it is nice to make some friends
  • If you're uninterested in the plot I totally understand, just tell me if you no longer want to RP. Or ghost me! I'll get it either way life can be hectic sometimes.
Rules:
  • Please don't try to control the characters I'm playing as
  • I usually tend to do 1x1 RPs over PMs since the notifications work better
  • I would like my partner to help me keep the plot going. I won't be able to come up with everything myself
  • Follow RPNation's rules, of course

PM me if you have a plot of your own, or would like to brainstorm together! :)

Is this still open by chance? I would love to rp Fallout 4 with you, if you are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back