• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone...is it you?

Hihi!

Sorry, greetings are weird. You can call me Shoes or whatever you want really, I'm just looking for some people to roleplay with preferably 18+ just cause I'm 23 and any younger than 18's kinda...I don't want to have to worry about the subject matter nearly as much, ya know? I also don't appreciate ghosting. Please don't do it to me because I know we can be adults and just talk to people and tell them that you aren't really feeling the story anymore, it's okay. The other person might be upset about it for a few days but they'll get over it. Don't be rude.

Anyway, I'm looking for anyone who is into:

Romance
Vampires
Witches
Modern Day/Modern Day Fantasy
Fandoms:
Can be in the same universe with our own OC's​
Game Grumps​
My Chemical Romance​
Supernatural​
The Vampire Diaries​
Dystopia

Let me know here or in a PM and we can start brainstorming, oh and so I can share the idea I have for Modern Day Fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back