• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone into Eastern fantasy themed roleplay!

theonetruewanderer

The guy who plays everything but humans.
As it was described in the title, I'm looking for a fantasy roleplay, particularly one that is more associated to eastern fantasy. Be it an altered and more... simplified version of what it can be? That's fine with me, or all the way to something as fully complexed and as nuanced with minor fantasy and mythos creatures from the east. Filling every last nook and cranny of the world with their unique and niche creations of myth is quite fun, and I particularly love the vastly dark nature of eastern fantasy, but don't mind keeping it light.

Simply put, please feel free to contact me with any type of concept relating to this, or if you even have a vague interest. I love teaching and explaining in long monologues about lore or history of myth. I particularly do have a certain concept or rather, concepts, that I am looking to work with. If you wish to hear about these, please feel free to message me.

Confused? feel free to message me in my wide open DMs, or here with anything you want answered.

I would be interested in hearing your concepts/plots? I also like Eastern fantasy and myths.

What do you mean by "Eastern"? I'm picturing both Middle Eastern/Arabian and East Asian in my mind right now. I'm not sure which you're aiming for.

What do you mean by "Eastern"? I'm picturing both Middle Eastern/Arabian and East Asian in my mind right now. I'm not sure which you're aiming for.
I'm actually referring mainly to East Asian, Chinese, Japanese, things of that nature. Though I also take interest in things like middle eastern fantasy as well. Though the concepts I'm working with right now are Primarily Chinese and Japanese by influence.

I'm actually referring mainly to East Asian, Chinese, Japanese, things of that nature. Though I also take interest in things like middle eastern fantasy as well. Though the concepts I'm working with right now are Primarily Chinese and Japanese by influence.

Oh okay. Regardless I am interested. I've been seeking this sort of thing for some time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back