• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone interested in Vampire Diaries or Marvel Universe

ArpgJ

Hi! I'm AJ and I'm trying to get back into the swing of rping and looking for (1x1) or I can do doubling. The two fandoms I'm into at the moment are The Vampire Diaries or The Marvel Universe. I know random.

I'm looking for a Kol Mikaelson or Damon Salvatore for my Bonnie Bennett for my Vampire Diaries world.

In Marvel I'm looking for a Steve Rogers to plot with my Storm. (little Avengers/Xmen Cross over action).

Update: Can be slice of life and AU.

MxF only.
- I'm only seeking those who are over 25+
- 2-4+ decent-sized paragraphs per reply and character.
- Seeking intermediate/semi-advanced or lit-advanced partners only. To be okay with grammar mistakes, my grammar can be questionable at times due to a writing disability.
- Third-person perspective in paragraph format is preferred but we can work it out if the plot is amazing
- Please only use realistic (celebrity/model) face-claims for character appearance.
- Please balance out both your female and male characters.
- Please be patient and OOC friendly.

Last edited:
bump. Please note if your OC is 19 and you want me to play someone who is very much adult, I will need to pass. Sorry. Please have your OC be out of the teenage age unless the other character will be similar in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back