• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for someone interested in a futuristic-ish rp

Hexxy

The Kleptomanic
As is known a part of humans always gravitate to the newest latest thing, unfortunately, that means many androids are left to rot.. some in worse conditions than others. And that is mostly due to the underground rings of android fights where groups of people take the androids that are thrown out and force them to fight. And which you come in an undercover cop soon to retire, watching these androids tear one another apart. Until you finally manage to shut it down and a few androids were left. Most were brought to a rehabilitation facility except one. As they seemed to be too 'corrupt' to rehabilitate so as thanks the company of A-Tech 'gifts' you the corrupt android.

What will you do with them? Up to you!

(Honestly, we can change it if you like I don't mind.)

(All I prefer is at least an 18+ (If younger I can be flexible with it I suppose.) Rper because adult themes can happen, like death and stuff. Not ERP as it is not allowed! )

(DM to discuss more and rp. See you then!~)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back