• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Someone Dedicated

Gurisha

Woosh! *insert pyrotechnics and shizz*

I don't know what all that was about. If I hide over here no one will think it's me. <Hey, you there!> Dammit. Might as well just get this over with.

I am looking for a partner. Someone to be there when I'm bored. Someone who can churn out a decent paragraph at least that I can intelligently reply to. Someone who can reply at least once a day

And sure, I'll do my best to do the same. I'll line the page with my best efforts at whichever story I've volunteered to take part in. I'll be on at least enough to post once a day. And I'll try not to bore you too much.

As per topics and themes, I'm cool with most things. I'm open to ideas. Half of these fandoms people discuss I haven't seen or read, so you might have to check with me. I'm open to suggestion - or in this case I am. I can play both male and female roles (I'm not interesting enough to branch further) and I stick to mxf pairings for personal preference.

I think that's it, but if there is anything else you wanted to know, because knowing me I've forgotten something, just message me or what have you.

And as of right now (10pm, 5/1/16), I've got the newbie curse on me, so my account temporarily has its limitations

Gurisha said:
What sort of things would you be interested in? I'm open to most things~
I am up for alot things as well, I enjoy Modern, romance, fantasy, just about everything. The only thing I dont roleplay is anything against Rpnations rules, and Sci-fi things!

Wilted said:
I am up for alot things as well, I enjoy Modern, romance, fantasy, just about everything. The only thing I dont roleplay is anything against Rpnations rules, and Sci-fi things!
That sounds like me too. Even though I enjoyed Aliens, I couldn't RP SciFi. I have bad memories of physics class last year.

So basically a modern fantasy romance with man-eating tacos. I'm sure I could think of something after a coffee or two...

Gurisha said:
That sounds like me too. Even though I enjoyed Aliens, I couldn't RP SciFi. I have bad memories of physics class last year.
So basically a modern fantasy romance with man-eating tacos. I'm sure I could think of something after a coffee or two...
Yesss! Man eating Taco!!! Now thats a great roleplay~ I will help create the plot, I was just stating somethings! xD Coffee sounds amazing right now, (Why must I be out!)

[QUOTE="Mika Aoi]Hello!
Im a dedicated roleplayer.

I would love to RP with you ^w^

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Have you got any plots in mind?

[QUOTE="Mika Aoi]Hmm.. no, not exactly.
You?

[/QUOTE]
Maybe... This one has just appeared in my head. The world has gone to asterisks. So "post-apoc", but caused by war, environmental displacement and social collapse. Fend for yourself kind of thing. I'm really interested in the lengths people will go to survive.

or maybe I've been watching The Walking Dead too much... No zombies though (if there were I might break the excessive gore rule and I don't want to get in trouble~)

Gurisha said:
Maybe... This one has just appeared in my head. The world has gone to asterisks. So "post-apoc", but caused by war, environmental displacement and social collapse. Fend for yourself kind of thing. I'm really interested in the lengths people will go to survive.
or maybe I've been watching The Walking Dead too much... No zombies though (if there were I might break the excessive gore rule and I don't want to get in trouble~)
That sounds awesome! :3

I would happily do that, I have done an RP like that before and it was great.

Haha I love the Walking Dead ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back