• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Some Sunshine In These Dark Times

Note Taker

Lowly Scribe
Hiya Heya all, just a late night partner search post for you here

I'm looking for some wholesome roleplay, with an outgoing adventurous theme to it.
It isn't my usual slice of pie, but it seems a good choice given how things are.

I'll probably work out a handful of ideas and toss them out here in a day or two, but I wanted to toss this out first to see who might come biting.

What i'm looking for in a partner

Literacy is important, and detail right behind it. I usually crank out at least a few paragraphs, and a page or two if i'm into it.
I'd prefer to rp with someone who can respond once every two days or more.
and I'd prefer someone who can rp with some heavier themes, without having to include them at every end.

My Pm's are open for brain storming, feel free to drop any ideas/questions/etc. any-which-way you'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back