• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some rps and some rp pals

beeflower137

Nonpracticing Intellectual
About meeee..
Hi, my name's Gabby. I'm in my mid 20s, which sounds weird to say sometimes still, but here we are. I'm from Louisiana, so I'm in central time zone. Uhh, I've been rping for over a decade, with some times I just dropped it, but it seems I always come back lmao. I tend not to spend too much time typing extremely proper when I'm OOC, so don't mind if I don't caps sometimes, it doesn't extend to my writing. I'm also super friendly and I like to chat in OOC and get to know each other. :)

What I'm looking for:

Only searching for partners 21+, as I do tend to include violence, cursing, sex, ect. Please let me know if you're not okay with any of that, but even if we ixnay R rated content, I'm still not comfortable with people under 21, sorry. It doesn't matter to me much what time zone you're in, we can make it work. I'm pretty good about replying on a daily basis, but I do work a full time job and am understanding of gaps, on either of our ends. Especially with some communication! Just tell me if you get bored/don't want to continue; don't leave me hanging! I'm literate and would prefer a semi to literate partner. I can do 1-3/4/5 paragraph replies just depends on what we're working with. I tend to match. I also can get pretty into my intros, so they can be as short or.. very long, if you prefer that.

Into f//, m//, and mxf. Mostly craving f// right now, if I'm honest. Into fantasy, modern, slice of life, different time periods, ect. Not super into fandoms but open if I like it. Mostly got a hankering for some royalty plots and all right now.

Prefer to role play on discord, but open to on here if you really want it, so PM me if interested and we can see where it goes. I have a couple plot bunnies hopping around in my head. Usually I can come up with a plot if there's a certain pairing or idea to run with. Let me know what you're into!

Last edited:
The good news is you've inspired me to sit down and type all of them up. The bad news is I need to do that now, so... hopefully I'll be replying with an answer soon. However, if ya wanna narrow it down to any particular category you were wanting to hear about first, lemme know. And feel free to PM me once I got them up if one catches your eye, I don't check this as much

Welp, tried to sit down and type a bunch out. Got a few out:

War torn country, two sides. One side completely obliterated the other years ago. Both character a and b came from families on the side that got their ass kicked. A, after seeing the horror done to their family and friends, sets about being part of the resistance. B on the other hand is captured and tortured, brainwashed into being part of the side that’s trying to keep the others squashed under their iron fist. A is working on a plan to protest, with their group of rebels, while B is patrolling one night. B runs into A and recognizes them. B assumed A died, since so many did in the war efforts, and is shocked to find A. B should bring A in for questioning, breaking curfew and.. Just for being from the wrong side, but B lets A go, or tries to. A pushes it, angry to see B fighting on the wrong side.

Vampires. We have an ancient vampire who is intensely distrustful of everyone, but especially humans, and we have a human who is basically a golden retriever in a person’s body. The human is sweet, everything the vampire is not. Human is walking home from work one night and gets attacked. It gets bad. Mugged, beaten severely. Human’s about to get left for dead, when vampire smells the blood and approaches the scene. Sees the human getting the shit kicked out of him and kills the assailant instead. The human thinks he’s nuts after seeing a vampire bite into another human’s neck and drain him dry. Thinks he must have been delirious. Then the human gets cornered one day at the bar they work at and the vampire stumbles on it again. The vampire gets frustrated with this, feeling like this is the most accident prone human ever. This time, when the vampire saves the human, the human sees their face again, and basically follows after them, determined to prove they are not crazy… and to thank them.

I saw an internet post where one character was the villain and one was the good guy, and the villain kills the good guy while simultaneously promising to give them everything they deserve in the next life. It makes me kind of want to build something around two souls that are in positions to absolutely hate each other, but love develops between them. I imagine that the villain doesn’t actually kill the hero, though they tried to, but what they said leaves the hero feeling almost crazy with confusion. The hero heals up and pursues the villain under a guise. That’s as far as I’ve gotten on that one.

One where character a is a princess or prince, and the other, b, is absolutely not, a peasant with no family title, no money, nothing. One day, character b meets with a, likely somewhere b has no place being like the royal gardens, and there is an instant connection. Neither has felt anything like this before. So b decides they have to pursue a, at any costs. B makes a fake persona and attempts to keep it up, claiming to be a prince or princess from a different kingdom (a made up one), and has to try and keep the facade going for as long as they can. Eventually, a develops feelings for b, and it’s for the real b. A seems off put by fake b, seeming unimpressed by a lot of the things b does to try and seem “regal”. Really, it’s that b keeps trying to impress a and gets nervous, putting their foot in their mouth constantly. It ends up almost being like a weird love triangle, with A, B’s real personality, and the fake personality B puts on.

One where character a wants to get with character b, but character b seems uninterested. This could be in a fantasy setting, modern, back in time, w/e. Well, character c spends tons of time trying to help a win over b (either with magic, if it’s fantasy, or just cute set ups and wingman-ing if it’s not), but in the midst of all this, c develops deep feelings for a. Eventually, they find out that b is not a good person (well, ideally c finds out before a does, and that causes conflict), and drama ensues

I’ve been mildly obsessing about the song pray by xana and keep thinking maybe an rp to go along with it. It's basically a girl saying she knows why the other goes home to pray at night (bc they're gayin it up together ect ect), and I was thinking maybe a pairing with possibly roommates or a roommate's friend, where one is the very out, very confident lesbian, and the other is closeted, probably very religious and from a totally unaccepting family so she's probs hid it her whole life.

I also thought of (but for this, it'd have to be more fantasy prolly) an arranged marriage between kingdoms and one of the girls has to pretend to be a male to keep everything together as the families agreed to wed the two when both queens were pregnant, not knowing gender, ect, ect. That one can be funny with lots of attempts to see how long one can hide it as they get to know each other.

last but not least, something mafia-oriented. Like one character is the kid of one of the biggest families in the area, super intimidating w/e, w/e, and in the business, and runs into the other at an exclusive club. the other character is super casual and even upon hearing the super well-known, intimidating family name doesn't even flinch or seem to care...which character a is very not used to, and it kind of hooks them in. but character b is actually the kid of the rival gang, they're just not an active member and have been trying to avoid all that. they're not hiding their identity, but they're not forward about it and character a totally thinks b is just a nobody and into it. until they find out and drama ensues

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I used to have some up on gabbs.webs.com, but I can't even log in there to edit it since I haven't been on there in like 8 years lmao.

Might add some more to this too, eventually

Ooh, I forgot,

First mate to a renowned and infamous pirate is ordered to spear head a kidnapping. Pirate kidnaps person, person is the daughter or son of a very rich lord. They want a ransom. Pirate actually protects captured character from other less savory individuals on the ship... from there, pirate and character end up getting close. Bonus option of before this character gets hit on by captain and gets close to captain, believing the fake kind persona put on. Pirate is jealous jealous jealous. Angry fighting turns into... something else. ALT, pirate captures someone, not realizing who they took prisoner is son or daughter of high ranking officer in the King's navy, who is intensely determined to rid the sea of pirates.

Ooh, I forgot,

First mate to a renowned and infamous pirate is ordered to spear head a kidnapping. Pirate kidnaps person, person is the daughter or son of a very rich lord. They want a ransom. Pirate actually protects captured character from other less savory individuals on the ship... from there, pirate and character end up getting close. Bonus option of before this character gets hit on by captain and gets close to captain, believing the fake kind persona put on. Pirate is jealous jealous jealous. Angry fighting turns into... something else. ALT, pirate captures someone, not realizing who they took prisoner is son or daughter of high ranking officer in the King's navy, who is intensely determined to rid the sea of pirates.

One where character a is a princess or prince, and the other, b, is absolutely not, a peasant with no family title, no money, nothing. One day, character b meets with a, likely somewhere b has no place being like the royal gardens, and there is an instant connection. Neither has felt anything like this before. So b decides they have to pursue a, at any costs. B makes a fake persona and attempts to keep it up, claiming to be a prince or princess from a different kingdom (a made up one), and has to try and keep the facade going for as long as they can. Eventually, a develops feelings for b, and it’s for the real b. A seems off put by fake b, seeming unimpressed by a lot of the things b does to try and seem “regal”. Really, it’s that b keeps trying to impress a and gets nervous, putting their foot in their mouth constantly. It ends up almost being like a weird love triangle, with A, B’s real personality, and the fake personality B puts on.
Hellooooo, these two plots are catching my eye. I would so love to RP these if you are still looking. I, unfortunately, don't have discord.

Hellooooo, these two plots are catching my eye. I would so love to RP these if you are still looking. I, unfortunately, don't have discord.
Hey, that's fine. I have one or two on here as well. hit me up in my DMs and we can try to get something working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back